North trip

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all :D

i am doing a mission from Bristol to Newcastle on the 12th (this weekend)

does anyone want anything shipped? or anyone want stuff i have? or any requests from northen scrap yards?

basically i am desperate for cash so if anyone can help me please do lol

i will be in a micra, with no back seats or passenger seats... i have alot in the car already so really it has to be small.

i can take things that are too delicate to send in the post like fiberglass stuff etc

thanks all :D

BTW i have some wii games for sale and a sports kit for the wii too. i am trying to shift them >> and if ollie doesn't want my wide arch kit then i have that too :D

You reckon that you could get me a set of wings from a pre-facelift K11 cheap?
Craig

thats some trip m8

could you see if you can sort out some side skirts with the front and rear wheel arches m8

Yes, that would be a good idea - when are you coming back down South - I will be near Milton Keynes this weekend so could maybe meet on M1 services on teh Sunday?
Craig

You reckon that you could get me a set of wings from a pre-facelift K11 cheap?
Craig

i could pick up the wings from this car if you sort the payment out before i get there ;) pm me :D

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=19498

you are a nutcase,that journey is a mission,good luck!

what goodies do you have for sale???

that is very true ;)

i have a GA16 tb, strut brace for k11, modded rear wiper motor, standard grill... i cant remember everything, ask i might have it ;)

thats some trip m8

could you see if you can sort out some side skirts with the front and rear wheel arches m8

you mean k10? as in a super s kit or something?

Yes, that would be a good idea - when are you coming back down South - I will be near Milton Keynes this weekend so could maybe meet on M1 services on teh Sunday?
Craig

i am planning to do this in one day but PM me and we can work something out ;)

I don't need out, but since I'm not that far from Newcastle your welcome to stop in for cuppa pet on your way up/down.

i'd love too :D

PM me we can work something out :D

trip has a new destination, CARDIFF!! anyone about that area want stuff, or want stuff shifted?

how much u want for the strut brace mate??u got pic?

i don't have a pic sorry, but is a sparco one. non adjustable, repainted in red primer at the moment. drop me a mail if you are interested, i have to know before tomorrow,

bio . rud @ virgin . net

and how about £20?

craig i might be your saviour mate

im travelling from oxford (which is near milton keynes:p) back to stockton (just south of newcastle) and back on monday

so ill see what i have in my garage up there!

NEX:

stop whinging :p

i do it all the time - only a 3 hour journey for me

ill be going to scrappies too as i need some bits for my micra - and almera

:)

im travelling from oxford (which is near milton keynes:p) back to stockton (just south of newcastle) and back on monday

NEX:

stop whinging :p

i do it all the time - only a 3 hour journey for me

ill be going to scrappies too as i need some bits for my micra - and almera

:)

lol but i am going to get to cardiff by 6:30am, swansea by 8:00am Newcastle by 1:00pm.... argh! lol

Sounds good to me - if you have a bonnet as well, that'd be great - ideally they need to be in pretty good nick so that I don't have to do too much prepwork before I mould them
Craig

Back