Respray - Which colour?

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Once the car is boosted it'll be time to think about a respray...cos thats the only thing i havent done!

Options are...

Matt Black (would have Gloss Black graphics all over it)

k11black.jpg

Pearl White

k11white.jpg

Renault Liquid Yellow

k11yellow.jpg

renaultsport_clio_r27_f1_team_liquid_yellow_002.jpg

Midnight Purple

23vdhch.jpg

I'm swaying more towards the Midnight Purple,for the simple fact its one damn sexy colour! I'd have a white interior and probably white wheels aswell

Baby blue,orange,green,red,yellow,white,black...i know they've all been done before,but i think the above options suit the car best

Opinions?

WHY!? so much money! can't you just live the standard micra purple?
or white? or yellow?
then you only have to paint the bumpers etc.
full resprays are very costly.

I know resprays are costly,hence why i'll enjoy driving it turbo'd and in the mean time save for a possible respray. The car is shabby and isnt in the greatest condition,well i think so anyway. I've owned the car for 3 years now,and i'm getting bored (hence why i changed the wheels etc to keep it fresh)

As i said,its just an idea at the moment

I know resprays are costly,hence why i'll enjoy driving it turbo'd and in the mean time save for a possible respray. The car is shabby and isnt in the greatest condition,well i think so anyway. I've owned the car for 3 years now,and i'm getting bored (hence why i changed the wheels etc to keep it fresh)

As i said,its just an idea at the moment
See i thought that about this SR.
and was thinking about that midnight purple and even used that exact pic as a reference. but all that effort of painting absolutely everything... when you could be tracking it with the money instead :p
or pay off some of the mortgage. or get one? :p

But i would paint it myself whatever colour i decided on. but i like this green just need to get a good match from somewhere!

That pearl White looks stunning! Is it wk0? As my s14 is pearl White and doesn't look like that, be nice to know it could be like that!
I'd go for pearl White / Nissan code wk0
Or
TV2 bayside blue, LP2 midnight purple!! Sexy sexy sexy

My wife made me write you that in black the car would look like a shoe :):)

She is definitely for Pearl White (and may be, but just may be for that mad Yellow liquid color) :laugh:

So I've just had a fight with her about it :p

White does seem to be the favourite choice on here and on my forum with Yellow close behind. Someone suggested Calsonic or Bayside blue?

Have you ever seen the Honda HRV's Midnight Blue? It's blue with a light purple glaze when light reaches the paint from different angles...
Pictures won't show you the color in real, you'd need to spot one of'em on the street

See i thought that about this SR.
and was thinking about that midnight purple and even used that exact pic as a reference. but all that effort of painting absolutely everything... when you could be tracking it with the money instead :p
or pay off some of the mortgage. or get one? :p

But i would paint it myself whatever colour i decided on. but i like this green just need to get a good match from somewhere!

Shaun try these people, I recommended them to you before, the colour match is exact , no difference

They do 2k I cans aswell for £12

Capital car paints 020 8684 0303

Cheers

Back