Solid colour Pool Ball Gear Knobs £6/£5 - Posted!

I'm sure you will get it Shaun! If I was going to stiff someone I wouldn't pick someone who knew how to drive to my house! It's burried in a sack somewhere.

I'm sure you will get it Shaun! If I was going to stiff someone I wouldn't pick someone who knew how to drive to my house! It's burried in a sack somewhere.
:laugh: i'm not blaming you mate.
I know it's the services, working at City Link at the moment and it is truly knackered.
Got parcels from the 26th Nov. sitting there.
Found a parcel the other day from 26/05/07 hope the customer got a replacement :laugh:

Anyways i'll slap my knob up here when i get it. o_O

:laugh: i'm not blaming you mate.
I know it's the services, working at City Link at the moment and it is truly knackered.
Got parcels from the 26th Nov. sitting there.
Found a parcel the other day from 26/05/07 hope the customer got a replacement :laugh:

Anyways i'll slap my knob up here when i get it. o_O

haha 26/05/07 thats nothing i found a parcel last month dating back to 2003!!!! the depot we're in now is only 4yr's old

Sorry Guys, I've not checked this thread for a while. I've PM'd folk about knobs. Jas, sorry no 8 balls at the mo - I'll let you know if I get another set in.
Mark.

Sorry just went to page one and saw them, can I have a white one please and if get any 8 balls in stock could ya pm me when you do, but just a white one for now thanks can pay now

Sorry Stani, I'm out of white, K11-whore has just had the last one. I have plans to re-stock I just need some more funds in my paypal so that I can buy the balls. Hopefully it will be within the next week or so.

Kara, if you can find out on AOC what the thread is on an almera gearleaver shaft I can make you one to fit.

PM's sent gents,

Current Stock New balls £6, Used balls £5 - prices include postage.

Balls are drilled and tapped to the correct thread for the Micra gear leaver and counter bored to sleeve over the gear lever shaft where its diameter increases beyond the threaded part.

DSCF0958.jpg

New balls: Red and Yellow

DSCF0957.jpg

Used balls: These are variously slightly chipped, dented or marked in some way, some much less than others. I will polish all balls before dispatch to ensure they are as good as they can be, but they will not be perfect. Orange and Purple are better than the other colours.
Used balls: White, Orange, Yellow, Brown, Red, Blue, Pink, Green, Purple.

DSCF0956.jpg

:D got mine in the post monday (which ment I got it tuesday due to my postman being as predictable as gammar radiation) it looks amazing tho :) Thanks Markbognor :D

Mark, could I reserve the pink please? I won't want it tapping, just a hole drilling half way into it. I'll measure up and send you the diameter :). PM me your addy and I'll PayPal you now.

Belly, currently got at home ready to send; New, Red x2, Yellow, Pink, Green. Used; Orange, Purple, Yellow, White.

Guy, Sorry, the pink is already drilled and tapped for K11.

Mark, Yep!

Sorry for the delayed responses guys.

Back