Solid colour Pool Ball Gear Knobs £6/£5 - Posted!

thats gone to
20120808_161403.jpg

20120808_161533.jpg

Hi Mark, Can I reserve pink for a plain unthreaded hole next time you get a set in? TIA :).

I should have a batch of colours coming over the next week or so. They are full size snooker balls just over 2" Diameter so feel really nice in the had. They will have to be £8 posted though.

The whites are quite white, and the blacks are lovely. Also the other snooker colours yellow/green/brown/blue and pink.

I should have a batch of colours coming over the next week or so. They are full size snooker balls just over 2" Diameter so feel really nice in the had. They will have to be £8 posted though.

The whites are quite white, and the blacks are lovely. Also the other snooker colours yellow/green/brown/blue and pink.
Slightly bigger then? I still have the blue one I bought from you wayyyyy back. Got a comparison of old vs new?
I overtightened my current one and fear if I undo it, it wont screw back on due to duff threads :rolleyes:

Depending on the colours I might have to take one off your hands for the exchange of cash

Balls are on their way 2 1/16 Snooker balls all colours bar red (more than one set coming - so no worries if you don't get first dibs on the colour you want). £8 posted.

SnookerBalls.jpg

As promised...

2" 1/16 Balls New £8 posted

Colours
SnookerBalls.jpg

Size comparison 2" 1/16 left, 1" 7/8 Right.
DSCF6564.jpg

Black ball in situ:
DSCF6567.jpg

The extra diameter means they can sit a bit further down the shaft.

Last of the 1" 7/8 balls

DSCF6566.jpg

New - Red/Yellow £6 Posted

Used Purple/Orange/Red/Brown/Yellow/White. £5 Posted. The orange and purple are good the reds and white are more worn, battered and faded.

I'm getting pretty stiffed on the posting of these since the price rises earlier in the year but wanted to keep the price as marked in the OP. Because I'm a nice guy :)

Mark, could I take the pink with a hole anywhere between 11.2 and 11.5mm hole drilled halfway into it? I can pay immediately :).

I gave an idea I have had for a while a go today - it's not oem quality but then they aren't oem prices!

DSCF6588.jpg

I'll be doing a cue ball at some point for a real 60's/70's muscle car vibe.

Yeah, on the laser cutter - so cant go too far round as the surface moves away and the laser focus is thrown out. Your pink is packaged up and ready to go BTW - I just need to get to out to the PO.

These look ace :) are you getting any more of the 8 balls in? Otherwise i quite like the idea of a (correctly :p) etched cue ball sometime...

Hi Joe, I don't generally do 8 balls, there are plenty of folk on e-bay who do - I'm trying not to compete with a fairly well saturated market. I'll try and get a cue ball done this week and get some pictures up so I have one in stock before the holiday.

Last call for making any balls until the 2nd week in Jan!

Mark, i'll take any leftover purples you have in the old size, and can i get a green 2 1/16 as well? Can pick them up in the new year if i can remember where you live

Yeah a cueball sounds great to me :) llet me know when you get one done as im down selsey for christmas so could come over and collect if youre around.

Just collected mine from my dad's, looks like a superb bit of workmanship Mark :).

Pucker up.......

Just the one with the shift pattern etched at the mo, but I have two more cue balls available - it would also work well on the pink and yellow - black is the only colour I can reliably "fill" with.

PM for you Joe.

Back