Solid colour Pool Ball Gear Knobs £6/£5 - Posted!

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I’m advertising these again, having changed my pricing. I have available a selection of pool ball gear knobs, ready to fit to your K11 (or K10/K12 if you provide confirmation of thread size) ready tapped to suit with a counter bore that places the ball down over the increased width of the K11 gear leaver shaft.
Colours available are off white (cue ball), red, orange, yellow, black, brown, green, pink, purple and blue. The balls are 1 7/8” diameter.

DSCF2016.jpg

Prices as follows, these include standard rate postage,
Orange and Purple are £5, this reflects that they are previous used balls with some minor imperfections. These really are minor, I’m using one in my car.

DSCF2015.jpg

The other colours are £6.

Payment to be made via Paypal gift please, pm me the colour you would like and I will send you my e-mail address for payment.

Remind me of Sanwa JLF TP arcade sticks:
JLF-TP-8Y__35541_zoom.png

I will take the black one :) Btw, you don't have any metal polished one to sell ?

Black is yours then Seb, unless you would rather wait a couple of days for a polished ally one. I might have to chare a little bit more to cover the international postage.

markbognor im not trying to jack your thread or anything i was just wondering if you knew the tap size for the micra gear stick? iv made 2 gear knobs at work but i cant find the right size tap and normally tap it too big and have to put a tube of nylon insede the hole and just glue it to the stick which isnt ideal at all help would be much apprieciated thanks,

p.s your balls look good :p

Mark, I will wait for a polished metal one, so you can ship both at the same time ;)
I can pay now, what's your price ?
Cheers

Seb

i'll take a blue one if its still available. pm payment details..:grinning:

I've given will till midday tomorrow to fulfil his temptation, if he hasn't been in touch i'll pm you my details blobble'

Will is having the blue, so you will be getting the pleasure of asking the ladies if they would like a feel of your shiney pink knob.

Sounds good to me, Think my gf may have forgotten what a shiny pink knob looks like..!

Clear you PMs SuluR....

Anyhoo...

The 8 ball is quite battered, and the white around the 8 has gone really quite yellow, I'll do it for you for £4.50 if you want it. (It'll cost £1.50 to post!).

Paypal gift to [email protected]
Cheers Mark.

Clear you PMs SuluR....

Anyhoo...

The 8 ball is quite battered, and the white around the 8 has gone really quite yellow, I'll do it for you for £4.50 if you want it. (It'll cost £1.50 to post!).

Cheers Mark.

you might wanna change that link lol people will mess it up. lol
did you manage to get my package in the post this weekend? not to worry if you didn't just curious.
3.gif

Clear you PMs SuluR....

Anyhoo...

Cheers Mark.

Apologies for inbox bveing full... i didnt realise! empty now. Ill take that 8 ball :).

Could you PM me your paypal :)

Cheers

Mark! i am impatient where is my ball! i looked everywhere trousers and all! :blush:

Everything up to date, bar one - It fell out of my bag and I found it in the footwell when I got back to work - have gone on monday lunchtime, first class. Yours definately went Shaun. But Its that time of year when the post is a little busy.

Seb - Your black ball is made, I was working on the ally knob and trying to get it to sit as low as possible for you, but I have broken out of the other end with the drill - so now have to start again. A pretty dallard mistake, but I was trying to machine while I should have been doing something else.

Yeah fully aware post is late at the moment. got my wind deflectors in 3 days, from Germany :p
everything at work is backed up by a week.

Silento/Sulur, sorry it's one of yours (I cant remember who's - they are addressed with real life names!) that got missed from mondays post, so it went yesterday.

Seb, sorry I'm only going to get one day in work between now and the new year, If you are happy to wait a bit longer I'll get the ally knob done as soon as I can, or I'll give you a refund and we can sort something out at a later date, whichever you prefer.

Stewpots, the price for the yellow is £6.

Cheers for letting me know how delivery is going guys, how about posting a few pictures on here of your knobs as they come through.

Mark.

Mark: No problem, already told you, I'm in no hurry; take your time mate ;)
Cheers
Seb

Back