• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Red GX 'Betty'

@frank Do you have to use thread lock or anything on the bolts for the crank cage thing. They seemed to be tight in there for the first turn or so.

@frank Do you have to use thread lock or anything on the bolts for the crank cage thing. They seemed to be tight in there for the first turn or so.
no mate, big-end nuts are the only thing i threadlock :)
and i always dip the threads of the girdle and headbolts in engine oil, to cut down on the sticktion

Got a parcel today...
image.jpg

Team heko wind deflectors :D
Also I'm putting the standard 1.3l in because it's taking a long time to try find somebody that can swap over my pistons.
image.jpg

Ready to drop in Saturday after work. Should be alright until I can get my pistons swapped :)

So I've put the 1.3 in my Micra because nobody will swap the pistons over. Now when I connect the battery the alarm just goes off and it's immoblised. Can I trace and cut all the wires from the loom? I don't have any clue about what make it is it anything, didn't get a key fob with the car either :/

So I've put the 1.3 in my Micra because nobody will swap the pistons over. Now when I connect the battery the alarm just goes off and it's immoblised. Can I trace and cut all the wires from the loom? I don't have any clue about what make it is it anything, didn't get a key fob with the car either :/
Did you swap the ECU for the 1.3 one ?

image.jpg

Cold air feed yoooo 8)

The 1.3 is In and running but the rear main crank oil seal is leaking quite bad and my near side inner cv joint has started making a horrible noise :(. Need to get it done ASAP!

Purple!
That'd look awesome.
Lovely looking car, looking good. You gotta come see me and show me in person at some point :D

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Just ordered some new bits for betty so should be some updates soon :).
Pretty happy with the way she is going at the moment, defanitly surprised a few cars off the lights with the 1.3l engine and 1l gearbox combination!! :D
Also fixed the rear main oil seal so no more losing oil :)
Recent pic:
image.jpg

Left that blue 1.4 civic for dead lol

Pretty happy with the way she is going at the moment, defanitly surprised a few cars off the lights with the 1.3l engine and 1l gearbox combination!! :D
Recent pic:
View attachment 26120
Pffft. EK wasn't trying.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Recent pic:
View attachment 26120
The 1.4s are technically 1.3 with 1343cc and 75hp

That's it Max pull an expensive one to try and prove a point... fail

He said, Honda's suck, I am trying to prove that not all Honda's suck. ;)

Trust me, try and find good footage of stock EG6's etc. Have fun spending hours doing it .. :p

Nvcs were only 110 or at least I thought they were....

If you really wanted to win the which is best turbo both a ga16 and b16 and see which blows first

Back