Quiet today?

yeah recently it has been quiet, everybodys been working, doing projects or just generally busy i think. doesnt help with the rising number of un employeed people.

Slow days need more stuff like this.

p1.jpg

Go forth and google ya boredom away. Find some inspiration for when the credit isn't quite so crunched!

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

P1.jpg

p1.jpg

Mmm those Cabriolets are lovely! :) Once I get some different alloys I'll be on my way to that look! :D

I escaped redundancy today luckily, although for how long, I just don't know. *touches wood*

Damn dude, you sold it? :( Poor Micra camper :(
It was available on here, but no one wanted it and I couldn't afford to keep it!

In the end it went to a bloke who's going to restore it to it's former glory. Can't even bring myself to say how much it went for in the end!

Micras rock! I`ve just sold my Type R Honda and now only have the awesome 1.0ltr Microscopic for transport. In all honesty I love it. For a challenge (no joke) I drove to Switzerland in it. Took 11 hours from Rotterdam when I got off the ferry. I was the slowest thing on the autobahn when I hit Germany :D

It has been quite on ere, cheers for the pics mark, just when you think youve seen it all eh lol.

Well ive promised myself to start a new project this year despite previous ideas not coming to fruition :) got to save for my own wedding now so it might be tricky lol, i know exactly what to do but it involves doing it on a second car incase i break something and cant get around (and it involves waiting for exactly the right model to come along on autotrader or summit lol)

I would be on here more, it's just.... it's the same old problems, and I don't have all that much money or time to do stuff on my micra. Also, I don't really drive my Micra that much anymore, upgraded to a big ole mondeo.

Plus I started an apprenticeship back in july, so that's taken up half my week, and then hopefully, as from today, I have a job in a garage for the other 2 days, so, not much time to be dossing on here.

Hopefully if all goes well, I'm getting rims just like the gold ones on the March in the foreground, although in gunmetal! :p
I love the JDM style rims, but I don't think they will be put on my car!

ga01.jpg

Hopefully that makes up for the corsa. Der its even got an opel badge in the grill. Surprisingly simmilar profile Though.

I actually thought you just liked that Corsa, I never for one minute thought you'd mistaken it for anything else. I love the black 3-door Micra.

They do em in gold too.

Rimstyle.com

Although think I'm gonna go for something chunky myself, if I can ever afford it. I'm only back to a micra K11 cos I couldn't afford to keep my 03 Honda Civic Type-S.

Stop it! They're so nice and I can't afford them! Makes me want 'em more, but that would be my entire savings gone, and I just can't justify that! :(

P1.jpg

p2.jpg

p1.jpg

Some pimp wheelage too

SSR MK1

wheel02.jpg

SSR MK2

wheel01.jpg

SSR MK3

wheel01.jpg

All available in the UK here:

I sent off an e-mail about some prices, just to convince myself I could never possibly afford then. I can't. The SSR MK2 rims in the size 13X7.5 are 1250.00 inc vat for a set of 4, MK1 are 1200.00 inc vat and the MK3 rims are 1250.00 inc vat. OH MY GOD!

Its a Pao, K10 oily bits with a plastic body. Came out of the same design Nissan design studio as the Figaro, Be1, and S-Cargo too I think.

The lip is rolled right up, and presumably there is no inner splash gaurd. They might have recieved a bit of a pull (or more likely push) outwards. Its a rubber though, check out that front tyrefwn

I love it when the front wheels look like they wont turn! :) saw a gt3 t'other day that had a similar effect going on lol, its madness!

There's some wicked cars above! Hopefully some inspiration to you guys. I've not been on here much due to lack of time, i've just come back from doing the Sucata Run, and i'm off to Belgium, America, JAE and racing in the NKA championships & Dmax Series so just no time at all..

Glad you escaped redundancy Nikki, i may be losing my job soon :(

Back