Who was in Stirling today?

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
Pulling onto the roundabout outside the marches a Silver K11 with red MSC sticker on windscreen. It didn't look like Titch.

I would have flashed or something but I have a mini now so you would have thought what hell is he doing?

yeah sounds like Daz, QD is a car modding company he is setting up and running too i believe. anything needs doing to ur motor, he the man to see

Dont think it was me! I was at an interview in grangemouth till around 3 then i was parked at springkerse at my work, i cant remember being up at the marches. Do ya mean sprinkerse MasterBiker?

Daz :alien:

K10Daz said:
Dont think it was me! I was at an interview in grangemouth till around 3 then i was parked at springkerse at my work, i cant remember being up at the marches. Do ya mean sprinkerse MasterBiker?

Daz :alien:

No, definatly the marches, rileys would have been on your right hand side [cat get out of the way!]. It was about 3:30pm. Where do you work in the springkerse?

Im down at currys mate, Icant remember being up there..maybe i was lol i dont remember much these days, old age is kicking in far too early!

Daz

cant ther only be one silver k11 with a red msc sticker on the windscreen in that area?????
I would have flashed or something but I have a mini now so you would have thought what hell is he doing?[/quote said:
wot mini do you drive?? :) i also drive one since my car is currently off the road,,

lol..ok,not a patch on my pea green,1969 mini pickup

1.0ltr
front disc conversion
12" cooper alloys
1.3 mg metro carb
cooper steering wheel
and radio/casset plyer!!!

wot a beast ,i thought micras had good hadleing,and wer fun to drive,,this has better handleing,and certanly alot more fun than any micra, not that im planning on swappin it :)

I seen this micra it was a silver K11 with red msc sticker on the sunstrip with just black steel wheels! i was heading out to alloa when u were just cuming to the roundabout at springkerse! and incase u are wondering i was in the white Pulsar with the evo front end!

Ive seen him up falkirk once before too!

nissanmansco said:
I seen this micra it was a silver K11 with red msc sticker on the sunstrip with just black steel wheels! i was heading out to alloa when u were just cuming to the roundabout at springkerse! and incase u are wondering i was in the white Pulsar with the evo front end!

Iv seen you kickin bout too mate, your motors quite tidy! I was behind you once n was gonna have a bit laugh but didnt want to seem like a fanny tryin to race you lol Next time i see u ill flash!

masterbiker said:
funny how he can't remember where he has been :)

Im like that mate i forget things easily, if iv been there for a purpose ill remember, if it was just for a drive to waste time then i wont heh

And iv got my steelies on till i get my alloys back from the guy thats reconditioning them for me!

RE: RE: Who was in Stirling today?

K10Daz said:
nissanmansco said:

Iv seen you kickin bout too mate, your motors quite tidy! I was behind you once n was gonna have a bit laugh but didnt want to seem like a fanny tryin to race you lol Next time i see u ill flash!

masterbiker said:

Im like that mate i forget things easily, if iv been there for a purpose ill remember, if it was just for a drive to waste time then i wont heh

And iv got my steelies on till i get my alloys back from the guy thats reconditioning them for me!

Lol yeah if i was in ma micra id have a play but in the sunny um well u know how it goes!fwn

nissanmansco said:
K10Daz said:
nissanmansco said:

masterbiker said:

Lol yeah if i was in ma micra id have a play but in the sunny um well u know how it goes!fwn

Well - thats where i step in!

nissanmansco said:

Where bouts you from matey?

Back