Very quiet lately...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hey,

Ok this isn't a dig at anyone or the MSC but I was just thinking it is very quiet on here lately in terms of the amount of people that are posting topics actually about cars and micra's. I used to come on here and read posts for ages, now it barely takes me five miunutes to read all the new posts from the previous day, and none of them really interest me, and from then on nobody posts yet there are alot of members online!!! There's nothing exciting going on, and its really quite boring lol. Just thought that I would post this up to see if I even get a reply lol, and to maybe liven the forum up a little, and get people chatting again. :) I don't want this in anyway to change into an argument, I just want to hear if others agree with what I am saying, as there's just nothing to read at the moment!!! :S

Dan - MM. :)

Bad weather - people are recovering from spending on holidays and getting ready for christmas lol. Here is my time slip from SP if you want to look at something car like.. It was 100mph not 108. Still not bad tho.

Ed

Attachments

• Stslipsm.jpg
    Stslipsm.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 189
i noticed this too, i dont wanna cause arguments or start rifts or out but its because a lot of the 'big' members if i can call em that left to go and go on other forums for whatever reasons + there isnt much going on in the modding side of things or meets at the minute - i know it cant be helped and that but im with dan, takes 2 mins to read posts and threads

TBH I've not noticed it, I'm actually finding that there is a lot more activity from NW people, especially with meet this sat.

But seeing as weather is getting bad not many people will be modding or doing much with cars unless they've a garage (I had to swop brakes in rain on sunday! nice!)

Also, the comment about posts not interseting you, not really a fair comment, people post what they need to not what entertains the others.

Happens every year about this time with christmas coming and downside of the weather. Meets usually stop now until January time.

As for people not posting much, then well find something interesting to post :p lol!!!

Kev

gotta agree dan the k10 section is alway far to quite for my liking i hope to change this in the new year by doing some more how too's etc etc

Back