• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

PROject PROfect

IMG_1665.jpg

MY LITTLE BRUISER!!!
IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

What next guys any ideas?

Remove the gtr badge and light brows and drop it a tad further
Gtr badge is staying it's the only cheesy thing on it and everyone's got to have something...
Light brows I love the look of... And yes I will be dropping alot lower as soon as I have the funds for panhard rod and springs.

heyyyy mate! what front splitter you using there ? and how did you make the brows? or did you mask up and spray matte?

thanks a lot mate! i was thinking of getting one for the rear, as i have a vauxhall zafira splitter on the front
That's ok :)
Vectra one is very deep... Much deeper than the Zafira.
I'd put Zafira on the back but I'm holding out for a Ibiza front splitter for the rear ;)

Right, so thought it was about time i posted my car in here, not really done alot yet but im still planning completely what i want to do regards to styling... but any advice is welcome.

Got the car at a steal price of £275 :D
96 on the 'P'

So plans i've got are smoothing the original bumpers and looking into splitters i want the subtle look ideally, as im not into huge body kits.

I've just bought a super s spoiler in the right colour and it was only £15 :) so that will be going on asap.

As for ICE its just going to be decent cd player and some better speakers all round.

Subject of lowering? :confused: i want it to be comfy and low so not too much to ask is it... its just my arch gap is laughable :p as we all know with the k11.

so hints tips and advice would be greatly appreciated ;)[/quote

]hi wondering if you can help.i i was told u mite know
i bought a sr bumper front today.to fit to standard k11 when got home realised about wiring it up,
if i got back can any one tell me what wiring i need to strip out of the doner car relays ect and were located?

the cars being crushd tomorow so i av to act fast!!

also is the sr rear bumper different to standard? is it worth geting also!
thanks

You will need the fog light stalk and all the relevant wiring was there on mine so worth checking yours the fog wiring is taped to the headlight loom.
And rear bumper is different worth putting on yours with all mounts are the same.

Back to my car... I've just fitted the super s clocks with rev counter :) one downside... Think im going to burn alot more petrol because I love watching it dance about :p

That's ok :)
Vectra one is very deep... Much deeper than the Zafira.
I'd put Zafira on the back but I'm holding out for a Ibiza front splitter for the rear ;)
yeahhhh that dont bother me :) the rear bumper is a little more higher than the front anyway, and would look good if i fitted it around my new exhaust, the tip is mashoooosive

Congratulations to my friend chloe for passing her driving test today!!!!
Ive now got a play mate :p
look out for her blog when she gets her ass into gear.
IMG_1744_zpsf1813c38.jpg

Car Friend!!!!
IMG_1745_zpsf6ca4370.jpg

Woaw what happened!

Well... Long story short she pulled out of a junction turning right and a car that had a indicator on turning into where she was didn't turn :/ she pulled out and whack... Game over.
Pics to follow this sad story later on.
Outer wing, inner wing, front crossmember, slam panel, headlight, front strut, steely, tyre, brake disc and driveshaft are all knackered...

Well... Long story short she pulled out of a junction turning right and a car that had a indicator on turning into where she was didn't turn :/ she pulled out and whack... Game over.
Outer wing, inner wing, front crossmember, slam panel, headlight, front strut, steely, tyre, brake disc and driveshaft are all knackered...

Ouch

More importantly is Chloe ok?

MicraPRO said:

Never assume.
Newbie mistake, at least it won't happen to her again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

idiot drivers for you aye!! (not chlo btw lol) never indicate when you want them too, then when they do, they dont use them properly.:rolleyes:

Ok so my day started off with a bird flying into my car and damaging the headlight and grill... Fixed both and gave it a wash.
And removed the GTR badge.

Ok so decided that i needed to post some evidence of what ive done over the past few weeks... i'm guilty of not posting pictures when i say ive done something (use tapatalk most of the time)
first things first brake upgrade to tarox drilled and grooved :)
IMG_1829_zps2154cdd5.jpg

IMG_1830_zpsf8c2311f.jpg

IMG_1842_zps79028ba5.jpg

Painted red for the extra 25kw ;)
re trimmed door cards in blaaaack
IMG_1862_zps8566d113.jpg

before
IMG_1863_zps79d15d62.jpg

Used spray adhesive and stuck it over the original door trim...
IMG_1864_zps9fde95d8.jpg

re build...
IMG_1866_zpse7a224cb.jpg

finished product... need to paint the handles but with the abuse they get im still thinking about a hard wearing paint. Clearly blaaaack!!!

finally wired up my DRLs :rolleyes: didnt have a clue what i was doing and then got brave...:oops:
IMG_1857_zps85e4775a.jpg

Nice and bright :)

thats really it for now lots more lined up for the next few months before JAE cant wait for my panhard rod ;) then drop her some more thinking about 60mm with my 15'' should sit just about right.

Back