• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Project micra (nismo smurf)

You can but you would need the wiring lume and gear box and all this other crazy shinanigans where as I I swapped a direct fot 1.3 in I can use my original 1.0 gear box and use all the TB and stuff of the 1.0 too

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Plus I wish you didn't choose to do a swap on the super s they are so hard to come by these days :(

How much u reckon mine worth ?
Just as much as a micra.. Including mine and everyone else's. Nothing. The cars are still cheap Micra's which people won't pay out for lol. Buyers market and all that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

That sucks :( would off sold mine around 900
Yeah it sucks. But an old micra is only really worth 3/400 quid. Cause no one unless a micra fan would buy it at a high price. Defo not 900 though we cheapskates here haha

Fair play well mines 11m mot and tax serviced alot 89k miles no rust reversed steelies cusyom dash deep dish steering wheel difrent gear knob debadged and wiperd induction kit

Fair play well mines 11m mot and tax serviced alot 89k miles no rust reversed steelies cusyom dash deep dish steering wheel difrent gear knob debadged and wiperd induction kit
There Is definatly rust..

Peter Lloyd fitted
gevageva.jpg
e9utu7u8.jpg
u4anytyg.jpg

Grabbed the green wrap around from GR Harris in emsworth had a crack in it so I had to do some DIY to fix it
pa3ehyme.jpg
ave5eqan.jpg
epu7a6ep.jpg

Now trying to decide black or blue any input would be appreciated...

Colour coding is the way forward imo

I done mine black, sold it recently as I have a Nismo Spoiler, but I put my original lip spoiler on and the car looks soo much cleaner being all silver.

I know its a pain to match correctly so it doesn't look off but well worth it IMO

I done mine black, sold it recently as I have a Nismo Spoiler, but I put my original lip spoiler on and the car looks soo much cleaner being all silver.

I know its a pain to match correctly so it doesn't look off but well worth it IMO
Might take it to a spray place

Awesome but the misses is telling me different !!! ARGH her point is its cheaper :(

Well, what im going to do is attempt to color code it with rattle cans first.

Local Paintshop will mix up custom cans for about 12 quid iirc

Worth a shot and if it works looks 10000x better :)

Well, what im going to do is attempt to color code it with rattle cans first.

Local Paintshop will mix up custom cans for about 12 quid iirc

Worth a shot and if it works looks 10000x better :)
I always use rattle cans and theres only one patch im unhappy about but at the end of the day its a 18 year old car its never going to be perfect without full respray and with ideas changing all the time it seems pointless...

Even with a full respray mines has only lasted 2 years, new rust bubbles have worked there way through and I bloody hate it BUT it has never been off the road in that time and done a lot of miles

Glad you got the spoiler after all ;)
...How much did Harris' charge in the end?
...and how much fun did you have getting it off? LOL

One of the bolts stripped the thread tho so it's half bolted half silly-cooned

Back