• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Andy_S + Kristian's Project Micra

ive taken pics of the progress.

we spent about 5 hrs on sat stripping the almera down and getting the engine ready to be taken out. still need to get all the wiring loom out and then put into the micra.

Deffo SR20 Micra pickup soon ;)

pics uploaded soon

cimg2301ml6.jpg

cimg2303ty2.jpg

cimg2302oo1.jpg

Well the almeras looking pretty sorry for itself..!! :)

The wiring loom has been ripped out and labeled up very carfully!...

The engine is now sat in the corner of the garage..

Here it will remain until the wiring loom is fitted into The Pickup, then its gonna be lowered in and lined up..

Driveshafts have already been sourced for this so theres nothing but time holding us up...

..but most importantly?

Do we got for the beach buggy look? or the Low and loud look? lol

hmm...

low and loud!!!!!!

you cant have a beach buggy micra..

get some D2's and go for that "im a propper built race car" feel..

if you go low you need some dished wheels. but if you go for the buggy look then you want wide 4x4 looking wheels.... ever way its going to look sweet.

nope i bought a Subaru Impreza and i didnt have the time or the extra money to carry it on. Kristian has the engine stuff etc the shell will be scrapped.

maybe one day ill save up and buy another one and do it again.

Only a guess but the shell is in pieces, and there is no money to fund the project!

Hence...scrap it!!!

lol yeh.

The shell was in the state it was in the picks.

if i save about 3grand in the future we will have another crack at it but was just due to lack of time to do it and kristian living over 60mile round trip away.

If i decide to do it again with kristians help ill prob get the pickup part done by a welding place or garage summot like that so the hardish work is outta the way and all we need to do then is engine swap and fabrications. :)

never say never.

but yeh my old micra Reg L428 TEM is now scrapped R.I.P

missed that car.. why oh why did i cut it lol!

Back