• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Project micra (nismo smurf)

juO9kMR.jpg

So got this 1.0L bad boy back in September, never looked back since!

GFoUqI6.jpg

Now looking for one of these in blue (which is the same as my car)

QPp0v1h.jpg

After the sad death of chris' micra I decided the nismo decal had to live on so I have a company recreating the decal as we speak!

ZWlVr84.jpg

th9G6Hq.jpg

Got bored today!! Discovered my boot struts won't fit for my bonnet struts so need to get a set of boot struts off eBay soon.... Can wait will the new sticker bombs go in :)

johnbr6 said:
I hope sticker bombing dies out one day or people learn to do their own custom stickerbombing

other than that it's alright :)

What do you mean their own custom sticker bombing??

Ive seen some horrid stickerboming like but when people used the correct technique its look good.
p.s karmarly looing good and whats the splitter off ???

Chogy said:
Ive seen some horrid stickerboming like but when people used the correct technique its look good.
p.s karmarly looing good and whats the splitter off ???

Got it from a mates k11. Gonna flog it soon.

So a quick update I found a set of 40mm springs from chops Micra he scrapped, and his fog lights so I'm working my way through wiring them this weekend but last weekend was the fitting of springs
tu3e3e7a.jpg
eha4aryb.jpg

My team heko wind deflectors are on their way, dispatched today and this is the last mod for a while need to start saving again :(

Blew a few fuses yesterday and replaced them also took out the battery and sprayed the battery bits. But today she didn't want to start first time and smells... What have I done any ideas??? :/. (This is sorted now)

Similar to mine buddy.

No need to run the splitter down man, aslong as theres no cracks / splits its all good :)

P.S Wheres the decal!!

So since i last posted I did a alloy refurb because they were in a bad state from motty
duduteba.jpg

Rubbed down smooth
2ype2emy.jpg

Primered up
zymaqu4y.jpg

Primer fillered so most of the curbing from motty's terrible Parking is hidden ;)
3e9epahu.jpg

Then gloss black like a gangster ;)

K K K K Kamarley!!

I have painted my "micra" mudflaps with the color coded paint I had left over from the rocker cover job.
ypuserag.jpg

K K K K Kamarley!!

Back