• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Project micra (nismo smurf)

I went to the beaulie jap show and saw mark bognor's number plates so ordered my own pressed plates :)
pyby6uma.jpg

K K K K Kamarley!!

usu3yses.jpg
I swapped my rear wiper motor for the horizontal motor that the newer k11's have. A lot easier than opening your motor up and drilling bits...

K K K K Kamarley!!

aguze2yz.jpg
here is the painful bit. I was taking off my bump strips and took the paint off when "scrubbing" the sticky bit off :( £160 for the whole passenger side resprayed :) perks of knowing a mate :p

K K K K Kamarley!!

udavupu5.jpg
quick picture of my new shed (was left by the last people that lived in the house) when I moved my stuff in it had old new paper articles pinned to the ceiling... With its edges burnt.... Weird... But yeah I'm resprayed my door cards as you may be able to see bits in this photo :)

K K K K Kamarley!!

Last but not least to get you guys back up to speed on my progress I removed my tow hook and swapped it for a strap :) this also shows the sunstrip.
tu9a7egu.jpg

K K K K Kamarley!!

Things I'm need to do or that I need to sort... Breaks squeak like mad, there is a weird wizzing noise when accelerating and when driving without accelerating... But not as much when idle might be one of the belts going or something in the exhaust gone I was thinking? And this weekend I'm spraying my spare grills gloss black to see what that looks like.

K K K K Kamarley!!

Looking good kamarley keep it up.

Is mine JDM enuf if I have the boot wind deflectors and lights from an import march? :p
Mines still Jdm, Once apon a time a Japanese man sat down in a tower in Hong Kong and drew the first k11 so just because they are made over here doesn't change a thing

K K K K Kamarley!!

Well I mean there's not much I can do I haven't got the spoiler yet and I need to wait till I get back off holiday to order the smoked repeaters, exhaust, Mani, coils..... All the braces then seats... So today I'm doing gloss black grills and blue mani cover with brake Cali paint :)

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Well I mean there's not much I can do I haven't got the spoiler yet and I need to wait till I get back off holiday to order the smoked repeaters, exhaust, Mani, coils..... All the braces then seats... So today I'm doing gloss black grills and blue mani cover with brake Cali paint :)

I'll let you off then :p

2ydyvuse.jpg

Brakes sorted and I cleaned all the dust out the drums too :) now time to adjust the tow strap and rub my spare grills back again :)

I'm going to order my PLR just before I go on holiday so it is waiting for me when I get home :) can someone link me the hammerite I need please so I can order that too :)

Back