Powercoil Lowering Springs Group Buy

RE: RE: Powercoil Lowering Springs Group Buy

Lou said:
well if anyone wants a set, i will no longer have the micra, and i have order 50 rear, 65 front, so you can have those from me for say £90! that means paynee would post to you direct then!

i will have them off ur hands

are they for a k10 or k11

WIDE_ARCHED_BOY said:
Lou said:
well if anyone wants a set, i will no longer have the micra, and i have order 50 rear, 65 front, so you can have those from me for say £90! that means paynee would post to you direct then!

i will have them off ur hands

are they for a k10 or k11

K11 mate.

urghh problems,
just receieved this email from powercoil,

HI,
I HAVE RECEIVED A 2ND MAIL FROM LUKE CLOUD,STATING THAT THE REQUIREMENTS YOU ORDERED WERE NOT BASED UPON NEW STANDARD
RIDE HEIGHTS -AS I ASSUMED-BUT ON"OTHER BRANDS" .THIS WAS TOTALLY WRONG.I GAVE YOU DISCOUNTED PRICES BECAUSE I EXPECTED THAT AFTER 1 TRIAL SET, I COULD PRODUCE ALL THE BATCHES IN 1 RUN.I DID NOT AGREE TO KEEP PRODUCING TRIAL SETS , IT IS NO LONGER A VIABLE PROPOSITION IF I DO.
PLEASE DISCUSS THIS WITH YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS,AND LET ME HAVE THE RIDE HT FIGURES ACHIEVED WITH THE NEW SET ,SO I CAN PRODUCE THE BALANCE OF YOUR ORDER.
REGARDS, NEIL SATUR.

i dont know what you guys want to do, tbh i think there taking the p**s with how long its taking them and to me seems as tho they havent got a scooby doo judging on how far out the trial springs were. looks like judging by this email that there not willing to produce a second set of trial springs, so could mean either just getting springs made and hoping there right which im not keen on or getting a refund

im not happy about whats happenening like, makes me feel bad also cus you guys are getting all this s**t and im the one meant to be organising things but so far powercoil have been no help what so ever and seem like a right bunch of cowboys

Not a nice email to get!!!
Looks like HE WAS SHOUTING with all the capitals!!!!!

From my understanding (in business) Trial means test then ammend until you find the right set up or condition you are looking for.

Paynee should not be blamed for this mess up, I think its just Powercoil, they dont have any customer service/now how at all.

I think I have waited long enough and I would like a refund.

Paynee, chap we know its not your fault! Lets ask powercoil for a full refund, and luke to return his springs back! They are really takign the piss over this matter, and I think its a bit harsh if anyone gives you any **** on the matter! Not your fault in the slightest! Its a shame, but its obv what it has come to!

not very good service. but it doesnt do me any good to get a refund when i have already paid money ontop of the spring price to get them to me and fitted up to test. if i tell him the ride height of the springs i have now then its his resonsibility to get them right for next time. i do want some 50/55mm drop springs for my micra.

i still wish to get my order. and will email powercoil confirming what height i want compared to ride height of trial springs. post here if you are withdrawing and will see about getting refund. i will try and get them to be or slightly lower than 50mm drop springs.

Not your fault paynee. after all this I think i would prefer a refund. But if the majority want to ahead, well lets do that. But this is long!! i would rather have my money back so i can just get 35mm from a reputable company

well Im bored with my 30mm drop as will u be in due course jay with 35mm. Id say im with beachboy on this, i wudnt mind going ahead.

ahhh heck, i originally wanted 60mm drop at front, but i aint gonna complain if its 55mm or even 50mm. so long as its more than 30mm and no more than 60mm then im happy woteva way.

ok well looks like we still go ahead. as it would be good to actually get something for all the time we have waited. and it will definately be lower than 35mm drop.

well beachboy do you want to get back in touch with powercoil since you know what we want with the springs if they continue to give us s**t let me know and ill get back of touch

yes i have emailed again. i didnt get the email he sent to you last. so i hope he gets back to me. will let you know.

Am glad it still going ahead:D so is there going to b a new set of testers or just gonna risk the order straight out with wat you now no??

well i would prefer another trial set but it also depends on powercoil and whether we have enough info to get the springs right. just have to wait to hear back from powercoil

These companies are all the same - for starters they don't understand the meaning of customer service... I've spent six months trying to get an exhaust over from germany, after ordering it through three different companies and paying for it and being refunded twice i've finally had a janspeed system put in at demontweeks! don't mean to rant but needed to get that off my chest!

I really appreciate paynee and beachboy's efforts but I would also like a refund for the springs.........thanks Anna x

Anna-K11 said:
These companies are all the same - for starters they don't understand the meaning of customer service... I've spent six months trying to get an exhaust over from germany, after ordering it through three different companies and paying for it and being refunded twice i've finally had a janspeed system put in at demontweeks! don't mean to rant but needed to get that off my chest!

I really appreciate paynee and beachboy's efforts but I would also like a refund for the springs.........thanks Anna x

at the moment you are the only person who is definately asking for a refund. as it seems jay will go along with us to have the order made. paynee if anna drops out will we be down on numbers and effect the group buy price for the rest of us? also can you email powercoil to see if they are replying to my email to them as i have had no reply today.

they arent too hot on replying to emails, just like everything else! you should get a reply sometime today but not once have i had a reply from them within the same hour. if theres no reply today then let me know. as for price it wont affect just one person dropping out.

I don't mind waiting a bit longer for them. Hope you guys hear something from them soon. Don't you have a telephone number so you can talk to someone directly instead of waiting for emails?

Thanks for all the hard work trying to sort this out by the way Paynee and Beachboy :)

beachboy, i heard from powercoil this morning they were wanting confirmation that you were in charge of deciding ride heights etc... so its over to you to come to a decision what you recon the crack is with drops

final spring spec order has been emailed. so i expect a confirmation of this monday or tuesday. cross fingers.

grr grr these people are really starting to bug me now, there totally taking liberties. have another try getting hold of them again if you dont mind beachboy, if no joy soon i seriously think we should get a refund, theyve gone well past takin the p**s

I spoke to them just now, the dude said the original figure was based on Nissan original ride, NOT what we mean by the 50mm drop, thats why thing messed up the first time. He said he waited for about 3 weeks after the first trial set was sent out, and finally he said they should be ready within about 2 weeks!! Luke i dont know we you dont just phone them, there obviouly cack with handling email's, TBH the bloke sound decent and he basically guaranteed they should be done in about 2 weeks

yes the ride height issue has been discussed after i 1st fitted the springs.
the misunderstanding became very apperant. had contact today buy still an issue to solve regarding the measurements, he has quoted free length measurements, and i have given him figures based on drop needed from the trial springs. so its not all done and dusted just yet but he is in contact which is one thing. i have told him what i want so he should be able to do it now.

argh this is annoying me now. no reply from powercoil from my last email. and i have had to send another saying it looks like his figures are wrong for standard free length of springs.
also would have liked some input from you other guys in the group buy. no one has added to some figures that i was interested in, for micra ride height. the distances from the middle of your wheel to straight to the bottom edge of the outer arch lip.

id love to help u mate, but i got 30mm lowering springs, and well the rear ones are sagging and the top of the tyre meets the arches and the front only needs to be lowered anonther 30mm and it wud be scraping the inside lining......ppl who looked at my car in detail at the brighton meet in feb would probs remember this. so my measurements wud be totally wrong.

will ring tomorrow.
i mean if you have a tape measure. from the centre of the wheel to the 1st contact of metal you reach towards on the arch lip. but this measurement could be different on different wheels unless measured verticaly every time. but never mind about that now. if me and powercoil can understand each other then all should be good. will report soon.

the springs are being made now so wont be long before delivery.
but lets not get too picky over the result as its a very complicated and drawn out communication process with powercoil and spring spec ordering etc.
so if they are lower than 35mm drop lets all be happy.

Beachboy said:
so if they are lower than 35mm drop lets all be happy.

r u serious dude? where paying them for a 50mm drop. i did not wait this long to get 35mm drop, this is gay, i wish id never bothered now..

Attachments

• micra_29.jpg
    micra_29.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 165
Your right JayY!
Will be well pithed off if we get the springs and they are about 35-40 drop.
I paid for 50 drop and thats what I expect.
If they can not give us a defo that it will be a 50 drop then what can we expect 35.5 drop!
what a unprofessional company, This is a group buy for springs, how hard can it be!

it is actually quite hard. as they are not using a test car to make the springs and i have to guestimate at what extra lowering is needed from trial set. but the springs we get will be about 25-35mm lower than the 50mm reduced over standard trial springs. so this is the guide.

With all the hassle with the drop calculations, whats the odds on getting a set of 50mm springs?????

Note- not a dig at the guys sorting it but the incompetence of the spring people.

Back