Nissan Micra on Top Gear!!

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
Did you see tonight episode where Jezza says - There is a new Nissan micra out.............and that's the end of the news.

I was well excited!

Did anyone else spot the red K11 in the background at the TVR factory? Perhaps they had ideas for a compact sports car using Nissa....maybe not!:grinning:

^ i sat up when i spotted that too :p
is tvr shut for good or is it just that factory? very sad sight though. all that spare unfinished bodywork left over, wonder if any tvr restorer's gonna grab em

Did anyone else spot the red K11 in the background at the TVR factory? Perhaps they had ideas for a compact sports car using Nissa....maybe not!:grinning:

I saw! It made up for jezzas lack of enthusiasm earlier about micras!

^ i sat up when i spotted that too :p
is tvr shut for good or is it just that factory? very sad sight though. all that spare unfinished bodywork left over, wonder if any tvr restorer's gonna grab em

Maybe we should grab them and try and make TVR body panels to fit the Micra, lol.

Jezza is a tosser, all three of them are. They've all made their money now and have run out of ideas for that show. So all they do now is wreck stuff like idiots. It's always the same five cars on there, new m3, thrash thrash power... new merc, thrash thrash power... new super car, thrash thrash power power... new ordinary car, thrash thrash slag it off destroy it...
Makes you feel good about paying your tv licence don't it? They should call "plop gear".
:p

Have you seen it? the new micra is worse than the current one - they're aiming really down market with this one...

What exact market is it being placed in because in my eyes the market was lost when they started building the k12 and released the pixo!

I love nissan but over the past ten years have lost the plot when it comes to sales in this country, they killed the almera and primera and i think our beloved micra brand will be next

What exact market is it being placed in because in my eyes the market was lost when they started building the k12 and released the pixo!

I love nissan but over the past ten years have lost the plot when it comes to sales in this country, they killed the almera and primera and i think our beloved micra brand will be next

That's what happens when the french are put in charge, they make what THEY like and don't give anyone else a thought.

surely the k11 machinery has been aquired by someone in the world-like the old beetle being built in ? brazil

Saw another red Micra K11 on police interceptors. It was towing a BMW into a scrap yard, that made me smile!:laugh:

Back