top gear

did anyone see top gear tonight ? and how funny was that when Hammond tipped the Super Carry van, all to easy imo. :wow:

was very funny. but what ya think of the new noble? i think it is great?
i want to know when are they gonna feature the new corsa? u know the one made by masarati?

was very funny. but what ya think of the new noble? i think it is great?
i want to know when are they gonna feature the new corsa? u know the one made by masarati?

those vans are seriously unstable n that flipping like that was real i done it a few times myself which i thot was fun :D take one of those vans off road its like driving a bouncy castle ... it jus does not stop bouncing!!!

pepper

I love the bit were clarkson is going on about "write to us if you want the dead richards job at...." LOL

missed the beginning though :(

The Noble's nice, but I can't honestly see me ever being able to afford one (without a lottery win) I'd like The Stigs job though, got to love the way he grass tracked the Noble round the track. :laugh:

Yeah I watched it. Can't believe it's the last in the series already though, there can have only been around 6 episodes in this series. :suspect:

rallybunny said:
Yeah I watched it. Can't believe it's the last in the series already though, there can have only been around 6 episodes in this series. :suspect:

There were 8. I can't help but think that Hammond rolled it on purpose.

Back