Breaking News Richard Hammond been in Crash (Top Gear)

Something like the first one maybe with one of each type rather than the pink thing, with a list of everybodies names (and usernames) who wish to be added? a message each might be a bit much (limited space) but a message from everybody might be good?

ollie240585 said:
Only if a better image could be found, very low quality.

I wont use below 300DPI at a push.....but that is on Product Labels.

An Vector EPS of that Image would be better!

A whos a what now?

I have a headache now :(

300 Dots Per Inch.....IE in every Inch there is 300 Dots

Thats for a Bitmap image (Made up of dots)

A Vector Image is made up of lines....No dots!! Everything is made of lines (even circles) EPS (Encapsulated Post Script) is just a nice format for Vector images.

kind of wrong about vectors dude. Vectors are produced based on mathematical calculations. For example, for a line it will remember the co-oridnates of start and end point etc.

When you save a vector the file tends to be much smaller as it saves the formulae and not the image. The software just re-draws the 'image' when you open it again :)

yeah its only fair i would say we all have put messages of support for hammond and his family on this post so a card from the msc with all the members who want to be on it me included would be a nice gesture n behalf of the club.

He already has risen.

According the Clarkson today, less than 30 hours after crashing he actually stood up and walked some steps. :)

send the card yes, and put my name on it please.....(add a note on it as well that no-one in their right mind would have a pink cc)

Back