Top Gear Tonight

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
just to remind you all there will be a Top Gear - Polar Special at 8pm on BBC 2 tonight - dont miss it!:love:

Description: Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond are racing to the North Pole, Jeremy and James are in a specially adapted pick-up truck, while Richard is on a sled pulled by a team of huskies.

its a repeat :p Top Gear Polar Special Wednesday 25 July
8:00pm - 9:00pm
BBC2
The Top Gear presenters have raced a 200mph train from London to Monte Carlo; they've jumped a stretch limo over a wedding party; and they've even converted three ordinary cars into amphibious vehicles and sailed them across a lake. So - obviously - their next challenge had to be something a bit more ambitious. And it certainly is. Jeremy Clarkson and James May are racing Richard Hammond on the gruelling Polar Race course, an epic, 350-mile race across the ice that ends - if they don't freeze to death or get eaten by polar bears - at the magnetic North Pole. Clarkson and May are in a converted car, while Hammond's on a dogsled. So will horsepower beat traditional dog power?

RT reviewer - Jane Rackham
VIDEO Plus+: 9309
Repeat, Subtitled, Widescreen, High definition, Audio-described

Cheers

Cheers for the reminder post, I had missed the entire last series wasn't impressed, haven't even seen fifth gear in ages neither.:laugh:

It's not a repeat, i'm almost sure of that!

Tasha121 said:
Finally the toyota hilux used in this episode, is the one that used to sit just under my office window.
Under your office window? Do you work for the beeb? :cool:

Excellent achievement, however they wouldn't have had a chance if it wasn't for those that convoyed with them. Surprised some of the content was broadcasted before 9!

Back