Need Help...

Krish

Club Member (Trial)
Hello,

I am new to this forum and only posted my blog a day or two ago, and its looking abit boring. I want to start doing afew more basic mods to my car and the next one i was thinking of doing was getting an Air Filter installed, i just dont know where to start going about this ( where to get one and how to install). If anyone could be of any help that would be MUCH appreciated :)

Thanks.

Performance wise a replacement panel filter would be your best option, you can get these from Demon Tweeks or micra sport amongst other places. Do a search as this is regularly covered.

Or get a K&N 57i kit, or some other kit, think pipercross do one

Just searching on google and different websites is your best bet for parts

Also lowering it would look sweet ;)

drilling the airbox would just mean it is sucking hot air from the engine bay. Just upgrade the stock intake pipe.

or do it properly and put a heat shield on the air filter and put an induction pipe to the grill

1.3 cams would be another good mod

POTN link dont work

Sorry Links Working Fine Now.
And Im not looking at spending to much, air filter and exhaust seem to be the most popular mods for beginers not sure if this is the way i should go or not tho?
I NEED GUIDEANCE!:wasntme:

krish

the sports back box will just make it louder really, as will a pipe and cone filter, which will give gains at high revs
(if you take the lid off your air filter and take the car for a run, it will give you some idea)

krish

the sports back box will just make it louder really, as will a pipe and cone filter, which will give gains at high revs
(if you take the lid off your air filter and take the car for a run, it will give you some idea)

Loud Is Good! :D
o okay i might try that, taking the lidd off it.
To be honest only reason im going for an air filter is it seems everyone has one on there micra in this forum

i said he should get janspeed manifold aswell

yeah i found it hehe

http://rallynuts.com/motorsport/K11_Tuning_2084/Janspeed_Performance_Exhaust_Manifold_Nissan_Micra_K11_3165.asp

Back