need help!! plz

well basicly my aunty's micra k11 S reg her window has fallen off and usually i can take off the door cards very easily but this one it just dosen't come off. i mean everything comes off but the top part where the window part sits dosen't come off.
the actuall window has fallen down is there a way to atleast get it up?
and what actually happend? why did the window fall? plz if someone can help!

frank but the thing is the door card aint coming off! the top part of the door card! and are there any hiden screws anywhere?
plz help me as im doing this at the moment.
thanks

Frank i've done everything! its just one thing thats literally taking the ...!!! lol so frusturated!
anyway got the door card on but the thing is that rubber thing above the door card (which i think stops rain coming in) goes on but then once that is on perfect the bottom part of the door card wont go on coz its not lined for them plastic things to go in the whole! so can someone help me and tell me how to actually do it? or do i just put brutal force in it? but then again im concerned if i damage something! really need help plz!

he,s trying to re-fit it aint he ? fwn
sometimes the top frame gets squashed towards the dropglass, (which makes the card very difficult to lift off, and re-fit)
i usually give the frame a good pull to open the gap (beware sharp edges tho :eek:)

Thanks guys. i figured it out while i was doing! thanks to all use who helped. much appreciated! btw i didn't get the waterproofing rubber part on properly... its just too hard!

Back