• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Napster's SR MICRA

Napster, where abouts are you, as i wanted to suggest if i could copy the arches. This way every one who wants a set can have some. Im in birmingham myself.

I can't see him EVER selling those alloys!

Looks so much better without the rear splitter mate :)

Still need our photoshoot!
I'm hopefully having a few changes this/next month though, wanna wait til then? :p

looks loads better with out the spliiter pal :D love it

Thanks Mate :)

Napster i want a set of those arches. How much and from where?

Napster, where abouts are you, as i wanted to suggest if i could copy the arches. This way every one who wants a set can have some. Im in birmingham myself.

down south! i was tempted to make a copy myself but was only a thought!

I can't see him EVER selling those alloys!

Looks so much better without the rear splitter mate :)

Still need our photoshoot!
I'm hopefully having a few changes this/next month though, wanna wait til then? :p

Robert your right bout the nismo alloys ;) not selling them
well if your adding to the car and want to wait then no problem

so you gonna be ridding of the nismo's? if you where to sell em what price would roughly? out of intrest? :p

not getting rid of alloys mate. sorry!

It deffo needs something on the lower part of the bumper for me mate. Maybe something that follows the line of the arches down under the bumper.

Ivan

Oh yeah. GET SOME SPACERS!!! lol

Ivan, i will be looking at fitting the same front spoiler to the rear as i think its subtle and will add that "extra" bit..... that i think the back needs!

but all in good time. might pull out all the stops for santa pod ;)

ohh...yeah.....i have some spacers lol, just no time to cut my rear quater panel....actually its guts aswell lol........its not going to be easy cutting my car lol but end results should / will be awesome!!!!!

Lookin good naps ;) Something on the back would look good as long as it was smoothed in with or at least follows the line of the arches.

cheers modded!!! i do agree and may have something up my sleeve....but when it will happen is another matter :( lol

Yer to much to fix unfortunately just hoping it holds out for a few months cause its got quite a bit of MOT left. it has done 128,000 miles so not done bad! Its been fun but i'll probably move on to a K11 when she finally dies

Maat! you been up all night lol ;)
well i hope it was worth reading and pictures where satisfactory

yeah its come along way! im more than pleased with the outcome! its a pleasure to drive! my g/f gets some looks when she drives it ;) lol.

get a blog on your k11 on MSC mate? done anything else to yours?

modded: arh right! thats a shame after all the work uve done to yours but new plans for a k11 i guess!!!

Maat! you been up all night lol ;)
well i hope it was worth reading and pictures where satisfactory

yeah its come along way! im more than pleased with the outcome! its a pleasure to drive! my g/f gets some looks when she drives it ;) lol.

get a blog on your k11 on MSC mate? done anything else to yours?

modded: arh right! thats a shame after all the work uve done to yours but new plans for a k11 i guess!!!

Yer but i see the K10 as a learning curve and a bit of experience and yes plans for K11 but not sure if it will be the one i get next or the one after.

modded: your getting two k11 micras ;) greedy lol only joking mate :p

resprayed the front splitter as it was looking rather discoloured and flaking etc so she should hopefully be looking sweet for santa pod ;)

and this is what the car looks like with no front splitter! but i prefer it with it on!!! looks....out of shape being wide with the arches and having no depth!

Attachments

• DSC01671.jpg
    DSC01671.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 334
pics

Attachments

• angel eyes 1.jpg
    angel eyes 1.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 254
  • angel eyes 2.jpg
    angel eyes 2.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 239
  • angel eyes 3.jpg
    angel eyes 3.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 226
  • angel eyes 4.jpg
    angel eyes 4.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 257
  • angel eyes 5.jpg
    angel eyes 5.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 256
hey Stew, hows it going?
silly question but are they 32mill each? or 16 mil each both sides? just checking lol only cause you didnt have wide arches and pics i have look like it may be 16 mill each?
did you use longer studs or did the spacers come with extending bolts that attach to original studs!
cheers mate

aye not bad pal cheers.

theyre defo 32mm each, ive never had them on any of my cars, i bought them for the white wide arch kitted shell i had, which never made it to the road so never fitted them.

at the minute i can only find 3 out of the 4haha but ill keep looking.

youre welcome to make an offer on them, theyre grayston universal pcd spacers, so not the flash hubcentric ones, but ill let em go at a reasonable price to get youre car looking right.

Glad your alright stew! what car you got now if dont mind me asking?

32 mil is perfect :) yes please, ill pm you a price when i find some info about longer studs and where to get them..........*cough* Frank ?????? ;) *cough*

B47to: yeah i made them myself.

naps

i did reply to your previous request btw :) (got lost in the crash tho).
mine were stock high tensile hex bolts (which you have to fit a centering collar and weld into the hubs)
you might be best to order the proper knurled extended jobbies

thats alright Frank! didnt check before server crash :(

so its 12x 1.25 i need? and with 32 mil spacers......what length roughly? as we made it different lengths last time mate :p lol

naps

my standard studs are 39mm long from the bottom of the head, so you,ll need another 32mm (71mm ?).
if you can get them a bit longer, you can add a shim spacer the even out any discrepancy from lowering the car (i,ve got an extra 6mm one on my n/side rear to correct the panhard rod shove :wasntme: )

thank you :)
i can only find so far............12 x 1.25 - L82?? now is that to long if i didnt add any shim spacers?? guess i will just buy a couple and find out.
the hexed star pattern at the head where they fix into the hub......do i just tap the old ones out? easy way to remove?

naps

yeh, it,s just a knurled spline that bites into the hub, a sharp whack with a copper hammer shifts them
i would go for the 82mm ones, and fit a 6mm shim on the n/s, and cut 6mm off, the o/s studs (unless you,ve got an adjustable panhard rod, of coarse)

that is the plan :( oh wish me luck..............hopefully it will be quick and non painful to watch.
wish the back wasnt so low lol

arrrhhhhhhh :( lol
i was going to attempt a slower and more accurate approach first, and if all else fails lol...............give it a shove

naps

nah, it,ll be a doddle, i think you,ll just need someone (wearing gloves) to guide the free end (to stop it flailing)

well ill slowly work my way around the inner arch. the wide arches will need to be lift up slightly to allow for the wheels still though :(

sorry late reply.............been away and very busy!

Jinata: yeah it would finish it off. maybe one day!
Ben: yeah its on!
squarepants: modded answered it lol
modded: thanks for answering lol!

2 months since this was updated :( how time flys hey. plus thats cause not alot has changed lol. just a service :) and Japanese stickers to doors.

possibly looking at finishing car off with spacers this christmas :)
("what a relief i hear you cry" and "its about time") lol

still trying to source a few bits and pieces and decide how to go about cetain ideas, but ive spent a fair few pounds making her what she is and justifying the costs of more import bits etc with how mylife is at the mo is a 50/50. lets hope i win the lottery and then it will be 100% "yes" lol

Attachments

• PICT1019(3).jpg
    PICT1019(3).jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 287
  • PICT1021(3).jpg
    PICT1021(3).jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 288
love the vid naps and what a lovely road for playing on i need to find a place like that also what is your rev limiter as it sounds like you were changing a little bit to early or is it just me changing to late lol

Can't beat a mucky car, well you can with a clean one but there's just something about a dirty one, feels like you've had a good time, lol. Anyway yes it has been a while since your update, shame you haven't got spacers yet, you should pinch Ant's, lol.

Great vid, did you tape the camera to the bumper or something, lol.

Back