• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Napster's SR MICRA

i got my plate from a local motor factors for £5, but i knew the guy. i'm looking at attaching some painted perspex to the rear so it looks like the holder is flush to the plate recess. also adding some clear perspex to the holes for the lights.

i see mate! the perspex is a clever idea! will look good!
ive ordered my number plate aswell so see what happens when it arrives!

number plate arrived thursday and fitted the march holder yestday! was a crazy sight drilling holes into my boot but it turned out perfect!!!

its growing on me!

Attachments

• PICT0227.jpg
    PICT0227.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 344
cheers! i am happy how it looks but my micra in that photo looks......well......all over the place :( dont like that photo lol!!! not a very good angle of it!!!

alright alright!!! lol

im not liking this much either but what can you do lol

Attachments

• PICT0228.jpg
    PICT0228.jpg
    557.6 KB · Views: 309
well no going back now really lol! kind of got to like it!!! i do! its different!

just i prefer the front of the car to the back!!! lol. although the back does have a different look about it? i like the whole car lol

Hey Napster, I think that will have to grow on me personally, I think your right the front looks better than the back maybe if the arches were smoothed in at the rear?

Dani, future plans.....inlvolve hopefully smoothing the arches into the bodywork. but as it stands ill be leaving the car as it is! i have been tempted to remove the arches and fit the nismo sideskirts.....but then it would be a while with the arches off the car.

the rear splitter im hoping to change soon aswell. which should tidy the back up abit more! was working on my custom splitter the other day but not sure on it now!

no, all you have to do is take the rear splitter off... and it will look great, its cos its square, take the splitter off and it will be wider than tall... and look great...

Thanks Ant! will give your idea a try!!!!
are you adding anything to your rear bumper if dont mind me asking mate

nope, i was going to go for the race car diffuser, but with the wheel well where it is, there just isnt any room..

fitted the arches today...... what a ball ache...... i have had to put screws through the front of the front arches on order to keep em flush to the body, otherwise there would be a huuuuge gap. and i didnt want to just keep grinding away, as i took quite a sizeable chunk out of both front arches.

the rears went on without a hitch, infact the passenger rear was on in about 2 mins...

gonna spray em tomorrow....

oh and i now know why they dont line up at the front.. as in 99% of all pictures of cars with these arches on, they have the nismo front splitter too, which takes up for the big gap at the bottom of the arch that pulls the middle out... so solarice got it easier than we did matey, and hes a git too or having a splitter!!..lol (jk matey)

then i may see about getting them smoothed in by a bodyshop as it just looks takky with screws through the front...lol

cheers for input guys!!! (Y)
off on holiday this week so next week ill hopefully have time to remove the rear splitter and then you can give me your opinions again maybe!!
march holders growing on me :)
naps

the march holder reli has made a difference to the back end i like it unique
n i agree with every 1 else see what it looks like without splitter

have a good hol m8

b47to: thanks for the comment! i will remove the rear splitter!

and cheers, i will have a good holiday!

Conor! was imported from japan and came up for sale, but your other thread you already know this lol

light weight flywheel on its way ;) hehe

sneak preview of video ;) still needs tinkering and adding before i show full movie :grinning:
preview is not very good but nevermind :doh:

naps

Attachments

• NapsterSRmsc.wmv
    8.7 MB · Views: 352
you want to see more? lol!! soon hopefully! it takes time to perfect.. and time is something that i dont own anymore.....ive got to win some "free time" lol ;)

Cheers mate

removed the rear splitter this morning......erh........not sure how it looks lol!
im going to see what the front splitter looks like on the rear in abit!

naps

Attachments

• PICT04802.jpg
    PICT04802.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 338
Looks loads better! I'd leave it as it is, don't bother with a splitter.

Did you get those side skirts from Kristian?

awesome nap! looks awesome with out the splitter much better! and the JDM plate holder looks perfect! i was going to suggest losing the splitter then i scroll down and see you have lol! :p

get some spacers for those wheels though! :p

sneak preview of video ;) still needs tinkering and adding before i show full movie :grinning:
preview is not very good but nevermind :doh:

naps

get a tripod :p

Thanks guys!
its not looking to bad. i may fit the front to the back as it small + does look quite smart. its simple and adds that "extra" touch imo!!

Robert yeah the skirts arrived

Speedle: tripod......i have ;)
(you have a new mobile number? tryed txting other day)

Robert: skirts are for my mates k11, the grey one you passed ;) came to the exeter meet!
Speedle: PM'd ;)
Squarepants: i am keeping the skirts mate!

i feel the rear requires something!!!??? it just doesnt look right? i dont know what it needs? its strange.

arrr just wondering what you was doing with the skirts was all :p out of intrest lol.

nismo spoiler on the rear ;) would go with the arches nicley

Ant has the arches and nismo spoiler. looks good! but im happy with my spoiler, its the "bottom" im not happy with........dont know why!! lol ;)

erh........are you guys seeing something different on that picture lol :p thanks anyway bud!

it looks even stranger to me from behind now (Ivan i am refering to the bumper ROFL :p)

Wise words that Frank ;) believe me when i say i want the alloys to fill the arches!!!!!
last week there was a "mini convention" and i saw loads of minis around all with alloys that filled the arches......made me sad lol.

its to big a job at the moment without a garage or place to work etc!
would be nice to come back from work, go into the garage and work on it into the evenings / night etc :)
maybe one day!!!

naps

Thats a sexy arse Micra, I damn love it. Which wheels are those? And where did you get the wide arches?

I got the choice between keeping my 100NX or my Micra. Looking at your car makes me feel to keep the Micra...

Jinata: thank you! alloys are 14" light weight nismo alloys. arches where from japan but i got them from a member selling them on here.

its your choice regarding which car to keep mate! depends what "outcome" you want to achieve with a car? unique looks? performance etc? then you can see what parts are easy to source etc and go from there ;)

Back