Napsters SR micra pictures

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
here is a thread from "MSC" that i just posted.
the story is that i was after a new Micra and a "SR micra" turned up so i brought it lol.

hope you like the pictures

http://www.micra.org.uk/t8718-napsters-sr-micra.html

DSCI0060.jpg

comments welcome, or other pictures can be posted here if you can't seem them
thanks
Napster

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah man, LOVE that grille.

I have the same grille too. But my actual car is only a S1.

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
thanks guys!!!! appreciate it!!
i will have fun with my micra, always do :)

jamm'n, "yom" told you bout this buy???
im going to try and get a "sunstrip" made up with "nismo" on it somewhere because of my alloys. got the idea from ur lush sunstrip, hope you dont mind?
cheers

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
right... thought i would state the modifications to the SR

they are what i had on my other micra, just i never told anyone lol

exterior mods

LED rear lights
Nismo 14" alloys
clear side repeaters

interior mods

JVC mp3 headunit
rockford fosgate amp
JBL GTO 12" sub
JBL 6x9
blue boot light neon
4" neon

performance

(not alot lol)
universal cone filter
cold air feed

to come

manifold
exhaust
lowering springs
cut out front grill

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
as "yom" requested....latest mods to my SR :)

JANSPEED MANIFOLD
OMP DE-CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM
NISMO STRUT BRACE
NISMO ORIGINAL CENTRE CAPS FOR MY NISMO WHEELS
URL STICKER

AND A GOOD CLEAN :)

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Man, that car is looking sweet!

1 thing I did to my engine bay... Paint the damn rocker cover!!!

Pop it off, clean it, sand it a little and give it a few coats of hi-temp engine spraypaint. Then once dry, sand bacl the writing on the Nissan TwinCam 16Valve writting to give the a stand out original metal/silver colour. Looks brilliant and new that way :)

Keep up the awesome mods!!!

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
Toma WROTE:

"Man, that car is looking sweet!<BR><BR>1 thing I did to my engine bay... Paint the damn rocker cover!!!<BR><BR>Pop it off, clean it, sand it a little and give it a few coats of hi-temp engine spraypaint. Then once dry, sand bacl the writing on the Nissan TwinCam 16Valve writting to give the a stand out original metal/silver colour. Looks brilliant and new that way :)<BR><BR>Keep up the awesome mods!!!

thanks "toma"....im pleased with mods too. i agree with engine bay. i would love to tidy it up but i wont have time for quite awhile :-(

ash WROTE:

"where did you get the boot spoiler from mate and haw mutch did it cost chears ash.

i didnt buy it ash...it came standard on the car :)

cheers
napster

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
well i havent posted here for awhile :-(

thought i would update you on my micra.

a lot has changed......

lowered
open mouth grill
front rear splitters
sideskirts
stickers lol
1.6 airbox

comments welcome

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

napster

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
Yom WROTE:

"Front lip is good, side skirts... hmm OK i guess.<BR><BR>BUt that rear splitter.. Not a fan.<BR><BR>Good to see you around Naps.

thanks yom!!!

i must admit....im not a fan of the skirts myself, but.....

the front and rear splitters i really like, but thats just me and thats why i fitted them lol.

hope things are still going well with your micra?

cheers
napster

CMF_mattie_king

» CMF Member
hi napster, first things first, nice example of an sr! :p

I used to hate the micra when I first saw them but my friend bought an sr, same colour as yours, a couple of years ago. Anyway after an initial few weeks of taking the michael I was won over and eventually bought myself one about a year and a bit ago in gold... bling bling :p they do some very bizarre colours!

t'was quite the bargain, around £850 on ebay, anyway I keep debating whether to sell it or not but I cant bring myself to, its my baby :p the only things that annoy me is that it sits too high and doesnt command as much respect as it should for such a fast little car, in other words, it just looks too cute :p

I'm not really a fan of modding cars as in most cases they just end up looking stupid and are still a ****e car but I thing the sr is just a little too understated so I think I'm finally going to give in and give it some minor mods.

I absolutely love the front and rear splitters you put on, it just makes it that bit more beefy but its not really in your face and doesnt make ur micra look stupid :p also quite like the skirts even though you arnt too sure.

where on earth did you get the body kit and the nismo decal... I wants, hope its not too pricey with me being a poor student an all. Those gunmetal wheels are also sexy but I dont think I could bring myself to part with the money as the standard alloys arnt too shabby, plus I dont wanna spend more on making the car purdy than I did on the initial purchase :p

mines also had a boot respray at some point so no sr badge :( any ideas? thanks a lot :) matt

ps. glad to see you havnt gone too far and chavved your ride! :p

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
Thanks "Mattie King" for your comments! its been along time since ive updated this! ive been checking this forum now and again however.

i purchased a micra cause a mate of mine had a super quick k11, stripped out interior, bucket, cube cams, janspeed manifold, induction kit, jun light weight flywheel, AFR, light weight alloys, lowered, short shifter.......it just flew!! insane! got me thinking that i wanted something similar and i have achieved this now!

cars changed abit. the pics show the rear splitter on and off....as it stands it is off the car now!

exterior:
wide arches
front splitter
open mouth grill
light weight nismo alloys
tinted inside headlights
tinted inside fog lights
LED rear lights
horizontal wiper converstion
march rear number plate holder
clear side repeaters

interior:
JDM dash pod
JDM arm rest
I.C.E

performance:
front nismo strut brace
rear strut brace
koni adjustables suspension
omp decat exhaust
janspeed manifold
1.6 airbox with induction kit and cold air feed

i have a light weight flywheel weighing roughly 4.5 kg hopefully going in. and possibly adding nismo side skirts / fins / spats to the rear wide arches.

widening the alloys with spacers is still underway as the rear of the car is to low so requires some.....cutting :(

Attachments

• 36412.jpg
    36412.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 43

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
looking good naps !

could you not just roll the aches, instead of cutting them ?
iirc one of the guys on here rolled his arches with a scaff pole against the tyre and some extra weight in the car to hold it down

frank

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
sweet where did you get the aide arches from?? yeah but i agree defo need some offset on your wheels ay!!! would look sick if the wheels were out at the same level at the guard! make it HEAPS more stable too.... im keen for some!!

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
cheers guys :)
i have decided to roll the arches to allow for my nismo alloys to fit lovely and level with the arches. when this will happen is another matter :(

ill probably get all spacers first and then when i have one day off, hopefully do it then.

wish me luck!

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Nooo don't get spacers :p I take it you imported the flares.. so just import some wheels from japland! You can occasionally find some perfect offset wheels in 4x100 to fill overfenders like that.. do it!

---dens

Back