My mods.....

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Since I'm quite new here, I thought I'd just let everyone know what I've done with the car since I got it in October (previous owners: 2 old ladies & my Dad, hence the reason I wanted to do it up!)

The first thing I did was to get a spoiler off ebay. So, I got the spoiler off this:

13_1_b.jpg

Painted it.

And now it looks like this:

Micra_spoiler.jpg

Then I saw some cheap Super-S mudflaps on ebay and got those too. I painted those to match the car and fitted them the other day.

Then I saw a nice meshed grill come up on ebay too and I couldn't resist.

grill.jpg

Fitted it last night and this is how it looks on the car now:

Micra_nose.jpg

And thats where I'm upto so far. When I can get some more money together, I'm planning on colour-coding the bumpers, door strips & handles, putting some alloys on it and maybe getting it lowered (eventually).

Micra_back.jpg

So, thats my car. Not much, but I love it :girly:

lookin sound mate, you'll have to come down rugeley or ill meet you half way, good to see some more locals for the mids meets!

Cheers tommo, have to try and meet up sometime :)

Not seen many modded Micra's around the midlands actually. The guy in Lichfield that I got my grill off has a son who made his Micra look gorgeous. 2 weeks after he passed his test, he wrote it off. One less of them around here now :(

there were a few round our way a while ago but to my knowledge theres about 4 now, including yours. there were 2 i remember from lich, one was a dark green super s and the other was an awful red one with halfords wheel trims and a huge 16valve rear window sticker. that was about 2 yr ago though...

Looking good so far. Do colour coding for the car as said bumpers, wing mirrors. Do the bumpstrips too, or remove them and paint the door handles.

looks good mate,

keep your eyes out for people selling stuff here because sometimes you get some interesting stuff :)

if it was my car i'd tint it, white alloys, super s front bumper,

something along those lines...

Hi, glad you all like what I've done so far :)

I'd love to get a nice set of white alloys & super-s bumpers too, but I think the next thing I'll be doing is the colour coding, just because I'm skint. Don't think my budget will stretch to more than a couple of cans of Halfords paint at the moment :(

Oh and I'll keep an eye on the buy and sell section too. Been on there a few times and seen some decent stuff for sale.

Anyway, I'll try and put some more pics on here once I get the colour coding done :)

Oh and its kind of strange to know I'm only one of about 4 of us around here tommo. Nice to be original though - too many chavs in Corsa's & Saxo's around here. We need to start speading the K11 gospel! lol

Back