mods

K

k11

hey all
i cant believe it found a site thats devoted to micras ive been looking for some time. i want to do up a micra for a project and i am finding it very difficult to get the bodykits. tho it seems its not impossible as many of u guy and gals ive found haave been able to get your hands on these. ok
please can you tell me where abouts you can get these or any recomendations?
cheers
john.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
get a wald kit imported from japan or mod a corsa kit :)

either way it's gonna cost you :)

NeX

Club Member
hmmmm sort of.

corsa's are the closest match but you need to make some adjustments so the mounting points match up

the wald kit is a straight bolt on but you get all the variaty of the corsa range. :)

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Either way you are looking at well over £1500. Wald kit needs to be imported and is over the £1500 alone.... then u need spraying and fitting

Saxo, punto and corsa are all rough the right size but will need to be modified to fit correctly....

James

Chairman
I think there's a "bad boy" one or something knocking around on ebay at the moment, a quick search should find it :)

James.

NeX

Club Member
yea but the e-bay one is crap. it don't fit properly.

it would take quite a bit to get it to fit and if you look at teh guy's stats he aint a good e-bayer

Any idea how much custom kits are?

How much modification is required for the corsa kits, and which corsa one nearly fits (A,B or C)?

NeX

Club Member
http://www.wald-japan.co.jp/

12262.jpg

that's the kit :)

C

cracker

wow that micra looks kool now with that wald kit on, i want 1 for my micra if and when i get 1.

cheers

cracker