• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My "moddedmicra" K11 Super S Blog!

i like the quick release boss kit, very good for security reasons :)
just cant see you carrying it round with you everywhere you go lol

Yer it will be handy, will only take it off in dodgy areas and when i need to more access to get the dash off etc.

Was being a bit silly earlier and disconnected it while driving (slowly) Never again!! Felt like the worst understeer ever! lol

Carpeted the rear part of the false floor earlier:
Rearfalsefloorcarpeted.jpg

I would have done it today, but no light in my garage yet :( I need to cut some holes in it for the power supply and fan first ;)

woah mate that looks awesome :D

lets get all the electrics done this weekend in the light ;) it will be a waste trying to do it in the dark!

Cheers mate (Y) I'm really please, took a while and lots of staples but worth the time and effort!

ah you used staples :D clever i used stupid tacks lol

did you cover it with fabric glue first? cos i am starting to regret not doing that

ah you used staples :D clever i used stupid tacks lol

did you cover it with fabric glue first? cos i am starting to regret not doing that
Yep, sprayed loads of it on there and its all flat and smooth :D

Are you gonna be putting bucket seats in or anything along those lines, or are you happy with your standard micra seats?
Yer buckets are planned mate, along with harnesses not sure when though...

i like it joe mate i prefer that wheel looks better and i want the castor kit for mine cant wait to get a garage for mine and you will have to give me the measurments for the false floor so i can get mine done before ists (and thats if i get the time off work)

wooooooowwwww did it come with it?

also according to the fourm its your birthday so happy birthday man!!!! have a good one and eat some cake :D

Hey dude just read the updates looking schweet...how was it wiring up that new nob to the stereo, looks like it could be hard?... And i just saw on facebook its your birthday! SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SIR! lol

Thank you mate. For the controller all you have to do is plug a headphone jack that comes from the commander into the the black of the HU then it does it by infrared.
Cheers mate, theres a pic of my cake on NeX's thread :D

nah one side is NeX's dad's garage and the other one is some bloke with a volvo unfortunately.

Had the car in the garage today:
Onsidelol.jpg

To fit a new poly exhaust mount to stop it tapping on my gearlinkage:
Polyexhaustbush.jpg

And fitted new front panel...
Nofrontpanel.jpg

Newfrontpanelfitted.jpg

And bonnet pins:
Bonnetpinsfitted01.jpg

Bonnetpinsfitted02.jpg

finally another person who has fitted bonnet pins succesfully! :D i ruinned two bonnets trying to fit mine and i just gave up in the end lol.

top marks :)

TUT TUT looking very dirty :p

dude i dnt kno wat bulbs am lookin for mate, can u tell me plz, plus i need some speedo LED and number plate, LED blue, thanks u

dude i dnt kno wat bulbs am lookin for mate, can u tell me plz, plus i need some speedo LED and number plate, LED blue, thanks u

TRANSLATED:

tut tut looking very dirty

dude i dont know what bulbs i am looking for mate, can you tell me please, plus i need some speedo LED`s and number plate, LED blue, thank you

try not to use text speak please

looking mint, mate how have you set up the cold feed to the airbox?
also hope you had a good birthday!

also wher did you get the carpet from?
sorry if have missed it

finally another person who has fitted bonnet pins succesfully! :D i ruinned two bonnets trying to fit mine and i just gave up in the end lol.

top marks :)
Yer i just took my time! Measure twice, drill once!

Ultraleds.co.uk can't remember what type, there is a guide on it somewhere!

TRANSLATED:

tut tut looking very dirty

dude i dont know what bulbs i am looking for mate, can you tell me please, plus i need some speedo LED`s and number plate, LED blue, thank you

try not to use text speak please
LOL :D

looking mint, mate how have you set up the cold feed to the airbox?
also hope you had a good birthday!

also wher did you get the carpet from?
sorry if have missed it
I just got a long tube and stuck it over the end!
Carpet was from ebay, not too bad only about £12 for enough to cover the lot.

False floor al finished today:
Frontfffin1.jpg

Ffdone.jpg

Ffdone2.jpg

Will get some better photos tomorrow!

Cheers :D
Will get some decent pics tomorrow, I've got 4 awg wiring for power and earth going to 2 distribution blocks, so no chance of having to little power ;)

Back