• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My "moddedmicra" K11 Super S Blog!

oooh yes! Maybe me and NeX should go halfs on having one installed outside my house on the A365 lol

even taking stuff off took half the time cause i could just put it up to get to unaccesable bolts etc.

Got my Boot popper and new key today as the spring on my old key got a bit weak so i thought i would get one thats a bit more simple.
BootpopperandNewKey.jpg

And strutbrace arrived from Matt Humphris (Y):
SparcoStrutBrace001.jpg

is it an mph one or another make? looks the same style as a whiteline one without the adjusters. or has it got adjusters as i carnt tell from the pic?

is it an mph one or another make? looks the same style as a whiteline one without the adjusters. or has it got adjusters as i carnt tell from the pic?
Its the sparco one, the adjusters are at each end.

awesome! where was that trunk release kit from you should put up a guide lol id use it :p
it was from rclick.co.uk they are also an ebay seller, same plays i got my c/l kit from.

how many diffrent key ys u guna have lol

1 for central lockin

1 for boot
Nope boot pop is the button closest to the keyring if you look closely. That key is to replace my other one as the spring went dodgey.

should be able to get them to work off one
Yep :D

you can adjust the front ones so they squirt over the car or to the sides so you wet people on the pavment or the car behind you lol.

haha funny, also yer i got my central locking kit from there! erm reckonm i can get it to work on the remote i got with that?

you can adjust the front ones so they squirt over the car or to the sides so you wet people on the pavment or the car behind you lol.
Yer but this way i can still wash my windscreen without getting out of the car :p

haha funny, also yer i got my central locking kit from there! erm reckonm i can get it to work on the remote i got with that?

If you got the kit from rightclick then it will have a boot popper adon i shoudl think.

Modded my satnav holder onto a blank switch yesterday, so i can take it off easily without there being anything there:
SatNavmod01.jpg

SatNavmod02.jpg

SatNavmod03.jpg

SatNavmod04.jpg

And I also have new door cards from Davey C:
Newdoorcards01.jpg

Newdoorcards02.jpg

my one is a nismo grille, you can import them from japan if you can find one. Or you can make an open mouth grille fairly easily.

they look great, although i would say that lol. like you say just need to get the leccy windows and put the other handles on then you're sorted

Well, I have just ordered:
-1 metre 60 LED Amber Strip
-2 offset pin white LED bulbs
-1 load resistor kit
and I should be getting new headlights soonish :D

Back