• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My "moddedmicra" K11 Super S Blog!

I know mate its strange, yours being newer I would have expected it to be easier!

Also got my Apexi SAFC2 to fit sometime :
SAFC2.jpg

word of advice when fitting the apexi, take out your passanger so you can lay on the floor and wire it lol. it was half wired up into mine..then i just gave up. then i sold it lol

Well I have electric windows to wire in too so the plan is to remove the dash/carpet and seats to run a load of wiring etc.

Nope no electric windows still. I have some that I got from a scrappy and will sell those ones if they ever turn up.

:k12cop:

Nice micra

just had a few questions??

where can i get a strut brace for my k11.... nice and cheap??

and number 2... where did you get the flip key from??? does it have alarm buttons??

or just a key with non active buttons.

thanks

To save MM from answering the question, the strut brace you could get from mph, a member on here, and the flip key can be found on eBay - he's posted the name of the seller on this thread I think.
The buttons I believe are for central locking

Ahhh thats the one - that name rings a bell! No worries, you've been asked the question enough times so I decided to field that one for ya ;)

ah woonder joe mate thats no good like i thought dewgal was areet as well thats anoyed me now that they still havnt arrived oh well you get paypal sorted mate

I tryed paypal but they said its been too long to lodge a dispute grrrrr Thats £55 down the drain...

Just ordered this headunit:
SONY_MEXBT2600_IPOD.jpg

Comes with a bluetooth adaptor for the phone and iPod connectivity.

Me and NeX built the main part of the false floor yesterday:
Falsefloor01.jpg

Falsefloor02.jpg

Falsefloor03.jpg

It pivots on the original seat hinges so i can access underneath it fairly easily.

looking good matey, i was thinking, you probably have enough wood left over to draw round the bottom bit and remake it with out that extra gap. that would solve the problem :D

Ah yer I guess I do, forgot about that :p Might do that later today if the jigsaw will hold some power lol!

Just remade the bottom piece so it fits around the exhaust tunnel properly:
Falsefloor04.jpg

Ah yer I guess I do, forgot about that :p Might do that later today if the jigsaw will hold some power lol!

Just remade the bottom piece so it fits around the exhaust tunnel properly:
Falsefloor04.jpg

nice one mate that looks spot on :D how do you lift it up? or do you not?

I grab it by they edge where is goes around the seat belt mount then i can get my fingers round the bottom, I won't be lifting it very often so that'll be fine.

yer thats the easy bit. i'll do it when I get round to it lol...aswell as carpeting etc.
I also have a fan for the front as i will be putting an amp under it for the front speakers and a kettle plug to go on the top so i can plug in the sub and remove quickly etc.

New headunit fitted:
Sonyheadunitfitted.jpg

Its awesome! It now connects to my phone as soon as I switch on ignition and mutes music when i get a phone call, also has a built in mik so i can just talk away lol

its was from caraudiocentre.co.uk

That would be awesome nex cheers, just need to get some carpet for it now lol

Got my Fan to go in the front of the false floor yesterday:
Fan.jpg

And Fitted my bootpopper:
Bootpopper.jpg

Out with the old mesh:
Oldmesh.jpg

What a ##### to get off that was! Stabbed myself inthe hand in the process!

In with the new mesh:
NewMesh.jpg

i got that cd player apart from mine doesnt have bluetooth, mine cost me 150 was worth every penny shame the car i originally put it in wasnt lol

:D thats it matey quick question aswell and it might seem daft but with the false floor in is there enough room to sit in the back withought yer head hittin the roof lol

Back