I certainly am, still haven't finished the headlights yet lol

KV85 ignition leads fitted:
Magnecorleadsfitted01.jpg

Magnecorleadsfitted02.jpg

Magnecorleadsfitted03.jpg

GA16 Airbox and K&N Panel Filter fitted:
Ga16airboxwithKN.jpg

Ga16Airboxfitted.jpg

Merlin Motorsport, they are just up the road from me at Castle Combe race track.

Also just ordered some ducting to come off the GA16 airbox.

MM, can I ask what manifold you have fitted? It's obviously not the Janspeed and I can't remember what the OEM looks like!

My Janspeed is rotting/annoying me and I need another one this year.

Cheers :)

MM, can I ask what manifold you have fitted? It's obviously not the Janspeed and I can't remember what the OEM looks like!

My Janspeed is rotting/annoying me and I need another one this year.

Cheers :)

you can buy stianless janspeeds manifolds for £500...you could get a stainless one custom made buy an exhaust fabricator, its somwhere around £300 upwards iirc.

Nope :p Even if I did have to grind the old panhard rod bush off...and get new damper bolts as the old one were shagged :glare:

lol, yeah been there with the panhard...though i set fire to mine first to get the bushes off (accidental at first, but id reached the "ah sod it" stage and just let it burn lol) and then used the grinder to get that bloody collar removed. :D

plus side they'll be dead easy now to remove ;)

Yep :p WD40 then blow torch, then rip the panhard off lol! I've got M10s holding the shocks on until I can get some new M12s tomorrow.

Don't think they make any difference I just got them a.to look good and b. cause i prefer to upgrade if i'm going to replace something. can remember they were probs about 60 quid

Cheers Krish. Just ordered an impact wrench as i couldn't face taking everything apart again without one lol.

modded how difficult was it to tkae off your mani nuts?
also what did you use as a gasket substitute i have prevoiusly posted about this b ut just wondered your thoughts!

Err not too difficult, although I did have one sheer off. I would soak them in WD40 or whatever a while before you want to remove them.
I used gun gum on mine.

k cheers yer i have been doing it couple of times before i do it im hopefully fitting it tomorrow, cant wait!

Also did you just put the gun gum on the faces of manifold and head? and sandwiched it on or round the edges as in where it seals?

Also did you just put the gun gum on the faces of manifold and head? and sandwiched it on or round the edges as in where it seals?

I just stuck some on the face of the new manifold, doens't need much to seal.

looks good so far joe mate look forward to seeing after they have settled mate defo need to see this in real life
Need to see urs in real life too mate! Hopefully get to santa pod a couple of times this year ;)

Tested fitted my new front panel which arrived from Nis this morning:
Newfrontpanel01.jpg

Newfrontpanel02.jpg

Just need to fit my bonnet pins now.

Suspension has settled a bit too:
Newsuspensionsettled.jpg

ive just realised ive put the front springs on the back and the back springs on the front will this make a difference ?

looks awesome mate, i bet i handles great too, i am really sorry i couldn't mate it but i was just so incredibly sick, (still am) but hopefully i will be all good by this weekend and we can run your car over to my work and make that false floor, and slam the cab :D i have a full white line kit somewhere, we could chuck that on it too :D

Thats no probs NeX, it will be much easier now mate as my impact driver arrived yesterday :D Wheels off in about 30 seconds FTW! Haven't pushed it much yet as I have underrated bolts on the bottom of the shocks so didn't want to risk until i changed them today.

Fitted the whiteline front lower strut brace today:
Whitelinefrontlowerstrutbracefitted.jpg

Moved the bonnet lifter position slightly:
BonnetLifterMoved.jpg

And fitted a new intake pipe:
Airintake.jpg

That impact wrench was worth every penny, it got the wishbone bolts off in about 10 seconds :D

Cheers hoody, Its pushing on my flexy exhaust joint a little unfortunately :( You can just feel a bit of vibration though the car at about 3100 rpm but not too annoying.

Dunno really, nothing to compare it to really. No flat spot like with the induction kit but I doubt you would see much difference from a micra one with decent filter tbh.

Back