EOI my micra

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
*Item: Red 1995 K11 Nissan Super S Micra
*Item Condition: Excellent
*Reason for selling: Getting bigger car
*Price and price conditions: EOI at the moment but if it goes up for sale im asking $8,000ono
*Extra Info:
*Import CG13DE out of an Auto front cut (engine now has 17,000 genuine ks on it)
Only ever run on BP Ultimate since its been in AUS and only on Mobil Synthetic oil
*Fresh respray in the original red about 3 years ago and Ive since had everything colour coded to match
*Aircon
*Darkest legal tint
*Nissan factory Sunroof
*custom front lip
*clear indicators all round
*Central Locking with remotes and an Imobiliser
*3000ks on the clutch so its pretty much new
*Custom Headers heat wrapped
*2" straight through exhaust with high flow cat
*GA15DE Injectors
*GA15DE Throttle Body with coolant Bypass
*Tomei Poncams
*Apexi SAFC NEO
*HKS adjustable fuel regulator
*Electronic fuel pressure gauge
*Shift light
*Short shifter
*HKS mushroom pod with CAI
*Whiteline 22mm front sway bar
*Whiteline 22mm adjustable rear sway bar
*Whiteline front strut brace
*Whiteline solid front castor bushes
*Whiteline adjustable rear panhard rod
*Peddars super low springs
*16" light weight matt black rims
*Federal Tyres with 70% life left in them
*GTIR brakes with slotted DBA rotors (only about 8 months old)
*GTIR front seats
*4 point harness for the driver
*Sony head unit with front splits and a compact sub under the seat
*Stripped rear for weight (all sealed and painted matt black)
*Autechnica Steering wheel
*Rego until the 11th of this year

This isnt your average micra its a mint little sleeper, the only give away is the lumpy idle
Its proved itself many a time to unsuspecting bogans and the like at the traffic lights thanks to its power to weight ratio and it handles better than just about any other car on the road (thankyou Whiteline) :D

I used to use it as a daily but im ow able to walk to work so i dont want to kill it by driving it cold everywhere.

It does approx 600ks to a tank of ultimate if driven sedately so its cheap as chips to run and insure

Its never been in a crash the only thing wrong with this car is 2 little dents on either rear wheel arch where 2 morons managed to push past the smallest car in the car park? (go figure)

That pretty much sums it up, I know there is more that ive missed ill add it on as i go

I havent had it dynoed since ive had the cams installed but it should be done this saturday if all goes to plan so ill post up the results

Pictures soon

CMF_maat

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 34151.jpg
    34151.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 39
hey.. nice car.. which model gtir are those front seats out of? my mate got a set of gtir seats in his n14, they look nuffin like those ? how do you find the jap cg13? i've got one sitting here, umming and arring as to what to do with it.

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
yeah its hard to say but because i put the new motor in with the GA15 throttle body and coolant bypass and adjusatble fuel reg already fitted where as the old one was stockish

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
How much you looking for it maat?

btw those seats aren't gtir. They're aussie spec SSS pulsar. That style seat was australia only. 'Tis why they're so much more comfy than the japanese pulsar seats - they're designed for big aussie bods! Good seats all the same.. I recall them being sorta like lounge chairs (except not quite as lounge chair like as a new commo's seats).

I'd genuinely love this car but 1) its in WA 2) maat is going to be asking way more than i can realistically spend and 3) i need a car i can literally bash around and not care about and leave anywhere i want. Can't do that to this gem.

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
thanks tom, i know you can never make money on cars but i think what im asking for mine is fair seeing as its got new paint, clutch and engine etc, its pretty much a new worked micra :)

but in saying that i know what i thinks fair may not be to reasonable in others eyes so im open to sensible offers guys!!!

maat WROTE:

"thanks tom, i know you can never make money on cars but i think what im asking for mine is fair seeing as its got new paint, clutch and engine etc, its pretty much a new worked micra :)<BR><BR>but in saying that i know what i thinks fair may not be to reasonable in others eyes so im open to sensible offers guys!!!

for what other modified micra's have been selling for, i wouldn't mod the price to much. but at the end of the day, its only worth what someone wants to pay.. seems like a good setup you have there, just missing a nice set of coilovers.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
not too bad a price for the mods I guess...

good luck with the sale though

i think in the end when I sold my mods + micra it wouldve ended up being about the same for what I would have sold it for altogether..cept it would have saved me MUCH PAIN from putting it back to stock

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
aaron WROTE:

"not too bad a price for the mods I guess...<BR><BR>good luck with the sale though<BR><BR>i think in the end when I sold my mods + micra it wouldve ended up being about the same for what I would have sold it for altogether..cept it would have saved me MUCH PAIN from putting it back to stock

Was worthwhile for me. But I had a slight advantage up my sleeve. Mine worked and I had all the stock gear to put back on it. :p

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Hey Tom, I can see why you put her back to stock as is for an easier sell, and she is a fine car, but I would have paid more if you had left all the mods. - There are guys out there who will pay for the 'complete' modified examples rather than having to do it all themselves. Aaron is right - I think the key is to be patient and hold out for a good price for the complete car. Don't let the fact that the car is in WA stop ya mate :p.

I tell you what - you come down to Adelaide and buy Charlotte back from me and I'll go to Perth and but this one ;)

Back