my long term project.

GOT BLING!!! :p

got all my stuff back from getting hpc coated yesterday (thanks to my gf for picking it up for me! lol)

before:

after:

also got the alternator/bracket and bonnet stay hpc'd cause they all sit pretty close to the turbo (and cause they all looked ugly as - let the rest of the engine bay down before hand), starting to look pretty full on sexy in that bay :D, kinda getting to the stage that i don't want to add up how much this thing owe's me.. that said the mechanical side of things are done... now for the wiring and tuning.. closely followed by the fun part... DRIVING IT!!!!!

haha, camera is some sexy slr jobbie i borrowed of my old man, thought it was about time i took some decent pics, 180 is the drift project :p me and a mate building it i'll put up a decent pic of the bay later, pretty tough car but, trust pistons/rods, race ported head, hks 272 cams springs valves etc, apexi rx6 kit, motec etc. lol, good spotting too! hpc coated alternator housings, bonnet stay and alternator brackets :p

defi boost, oil temp, water temp and oil pressure gauges, nismo cluster, eboost etc, a keen eye will spot the custom fibreglass mount in the drivers ac vent and the defi control box in next to the ac button. dunno if i'm too keen on the dash gauge holder thing, but its specifically designed for k11 (fits neat as) and got rid of the holes on the dash from the previous poor mans gauges :p

deNs WROTE:

"Heh got the same turbo timer as that or at least looks the same :p Mine's just the MSTT though - yours the DTT?<BR><BR>---dens

can't remember mate, its a blitz one i think its the FATT one.. wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those brand new hks ones.. damn their hot :D cheers sportsclassic!

Mickeybbb WROTE:

"An engine damper would make this engine bay complete =)

want to sell yours? :p

fred WROTE:

"Man, I am not worthy.......... that's incredible attention to detail... looks like it'll last 4ever.

it'd f'in want too.. there's about $3000 just in speedflow fittings/braided lines! everything you see in the pics is pretty much the reason this is taking so long, when you start to add everything up.. eh, ecu, cdi, gauges and speedflow lines and you've spent over 10k.. and you haven't even done anything yet lol.

fred WROTE:

"an awesome job.... Love to see it on the road or in a mag....or both....have you got the PR organised for when its on the road?

haha, nah, still a long long long long long way off from what i want it to eventually look like, at some stage a full respray inside out, and built engine... but at this rate, that's all still a while away, i just want to get it running now and be able to drive it.. i've got plenty of spare engines to last me :p, and the paint is better then most micra's getting around, i've always got ppl asking me who painted it.. its factory ffs... maybe i'm just a fussy bastard

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"fred WROTE:<BR><BR>"an awesome job.... Love to see it on the road or in a mag....or both....have you got the PR organised for when its on the road?"</DIV><BR><BR>haha, nah, still a long long long long long way off from what i want it to eventually look like, at some stage a full respray inside out, and built engine... but at this rate, that's all still a while away, i just want to get it running now and be able to drive it.. i've got plenty of spare engines to last me :p, and the paint is better then most micra's getting around, i've always got ppl asking me who painted it.. its factory ffs... maybe i'm just a fussy bastard

Have you got a few spare gearbox's ;)

sportsclassic WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>"
fred WROTE:<BR><BR>"an awesome job.... Love to see it on the road or in a mag....or both....have you got the PR organised for when its on the road?"</DIV><BR><BR>haha, nah, still a long long long long long way off from what i want it to eventually look like, at some stage a full respray inside out, and built engine... but at this rate, that's all still a while away, i just want to get it running now and be able to drive it.. i've got plenty of spare engines to last me :p, and the paint is better then most micra's getting around, i've always got ppl asking me who painted it.. its factory ffs... maybe i'm just a fussy bastard"</DIV><BR><BR>Have you got a few spare gearbox's ;)

3 :p after that i'll get a dog gearset made up for it if they keep breaking

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
If you get a dog gearset made speak to Frank Capa at Modena gearboxs, i think they are in Melbourne. They are the best trust me, all the top notch rally drivers use them, i drove a evo 7 with one it was unbeleivable. It had a strain gauge on the gear nob, cuts the engine when you grab to change gears, preserves the dog teeth alot more, and it will sound tuff to :)

sportsclassic WROTE:

"Geoff W WROTE:<BR><BR>"Oh my god, We have a new monster..... absolutley awesome mate. Well worth the effort. <BR>Makes mine look like a Nissan Prarie!"</DIV><BR><BR>Its a evolution version of the monster

*cough* mini godzilla lol

sportsclassic WROTE:

"If you get a dog gearset made speak to Frank Capa at Modena gearboxs, i think they are in Melbourne. They are the best trust me, all the top notch rally drivers use them, i drove a evo 7 with one it was unbeleivable. It had a strain gauge on the gear nob, cuts the engine when you grab to change gears, preserves the dog teeth alot more, and it will sound tuff to :)

ive been talking to "par" about making a gearset, but i'll def give modena a ring! thanks mate!

Back