• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

my k11 :]

umn that is a dodgy one mate.... it can be done but carefully if you use a block and go over the affected areas and make smooth etc im not sure how we do it at work

why not mate, quite a few on here are running chopped springs including myself. speak to frank and check baguetes blog for shortening the rear shocks. handling is improved dramatically. and also the looks of the car. if you shorten the rear shocks you'll have no problems. or £100 quid on springs which you'll end up chopping cus it wont be low enough (Y)

just dont like the idea,,ive always said if your going to do it at all at least do it right,,coilovers are the way foreward

i totally understand what your saying mate, and if i could justify spending the money on coilovers i would. but thats like saying these guys that are fitting corsa coilovers to the front are not doing it the right way as they arn't made for the micra. its a tough one but its down to what you feel happy with. i'll keep my eye on your blog and look forward to the drop as i think it will look super slick mate. (Y)

i totally understand what your saying mate, and if i could justify spending the money on coilovers i would. but thats like saying these guys that are fitting corsa coilovers to the front are not doing it the right way as they arn't made for the micra. its a tough one but its down to what you feel happy with. i'll keep my eye on your blog and look forward to the drop as i think it will look super slick mate. (Y)

There's nowt wrong with corsa coilovers, they are the closest match going, and for £150ish that's a saving of £550/650 minimum over micra ones

I would rather just alter the car :p id like coilovers because of height adjustment,for the work it takes to alter standard suspension why not make coilovers fit instead and you can go lower and higher

true mate. my only answer to that is for me personally, money. i dont have the money for coilovers. i do my own work so it aint cost me anything to lower the car, only £12 to frank for the panhard bushes and i'll borrow my mates welder to shorten the rear shocks so that'll cost me a pint. coilovers and adjustable suspension is awesome. i had a full koni set up on my prelude which cost me £480. but i am on a very low budget. btw there are some corsa modded's for sale on here mate. snap um up. (Y)

the ebay corsa coilys are,nt really height adjustable eh, unlike polly,s proper coilys which have the extra screw thread inside the body

small update blue interior light and magnecore leads :)
09032011391.jpg

12032011393.jpg

the leads dont look right mate. they're missing the plug hole seals. if you have a look at the maxi micra blog it shows how you can make your own leads and maybe you cus use the guide to put your old seals on the new leads. i'd be a little worried about damp getting in mate. just a thought. (Y)

the leads dont look right mate. they're missing the plug hole seals. if you have a look at the maxi micra blog it shows how you can make your own leads and maybe you cus use the guide to put your old seals on the new leads. i'd be a little worried about damp getting in mate. just a thought. (Y)

Seconded, i've had magnecore leads in the past on a Micra and they didn't look like that. I would be worried that you will get water ingress by having leads that don't seal at the top.

there off a scooby and are tight in the plug holes,they were too big but a stanley knife changed that and there a proper tight push into the plug hole i was going to butcher the standard leads but it really would be pointless :p

Tidy!

Not sure of the stickers. Reason; do you actually have any of them makes on your car? each to their own though.

Keep up the good wk (Y)

well i work in jomo and have a k&n filter and a pipercross pipe the rest just for show ha,,im considering removing them anyway im thinking just black its more suttle :p

i thought i had already replied to this fwn

Great looking wee car you have there Grevs :D Really love those wheels and the pic that i have thanked you for, its just lovely :D

bought a new car this day last week :) pics can talk,,the green goblin will soon be passed onto a new owner,,its hard to get rid of it though :down: first car so im slightly attached :p

PICT0052.jpg

PICT0050.jpg

PICT0047.jpg

PICT0049.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

PICT00172.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

Nice glanza I've always fancied one but everytime I go to look at one I've ended up buying a skyline lol
Gonna talk the missus into buying one then I can have a go and not have to pay for it :D

Big change, going from a Micra to a Glanza :laugh:. Awesome cars though, I really like them. Especially in white :grinning:

Big change, going from a Micra to a Glanza :laugh:. Awesome cars though, I really like them. Especially in white :grinning:

You only ever seem to see white, theres a black one near me! Ep91 only came in 5 colours the others look crap only White and black worth looking at!

Back