• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My micra

Hi all got myself my first Micra in January and finally found some affordable insurance so is finally on the road. It's a 96-97 1.0 GX in red with 136,000 miles on the clock. Just before I bought it it had a full service and a new clutch done by a garage and some tax and test. Just needs a bloody good clean now and the bodywork needs abit of attention, so before any modifications thatll be getting sorted out it did however come with a Sony cd player but the speakers were knackered so I've fitted some Edge speakers that were lying around. I also had to fix the wipers cause they werent working on intermittent and squeaked like hell. Also the fan had to be fixed cause that was knackered too but they are both now fixed and didnt cost too much.
I'll sort some pictures in the next couple a days for yous too take a look.

OP
OP
Wavey87
Well first run out last night, Front indicator stopped working and thought bulb, no worries got a spare in the boot. But no lol one of the wires has corrodedd hmmmm thats me busy today lol shouldnt take too long tho. I'll upload a pic later :)

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Looking good, despite red being so good at showing its faults.

If you put the pic URL in between image tags [ img ] picture URL here [/img ] <-- like that but without the spaces it will show the picture.

099.jpg

You can also copy that code straight from the code box on photobucket, which saves having to type in the tags.

OP
OP
Wavey87
Well my first post on here for a bit cause to be perfectly honest I havent done anything to the car for abit! But since the MOT is due next month I thought I'd best sort me wipers out, so I had a good fish around under the bonnet and eventually found a corroded and snapped wire. So went to scrappy and replaced the end of the wiring just before the wiper motor and bingo, finally my wipers park correctly, so for anyone with wipers that dont park correctly its worth checking the wiring just before it goes into the motor!