• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

my k11 blog by wgc_daz

wgc_daz

unlucky-racing.com
HISTROY:
so it all started in october 2008 i said to a work mate that i wanted a car so i bought his for a bargin £500 and here in my little MO he is a little 1.0L nissan micra L born in 1995 and currently on 79108 miles (10-01-2009)

DSC00481.jpg

now

DSC00876.jpg

nothing majorly wrong..two new tyres , replace the seals (my choice) and a rag to charge the battery because it had been sat for 6 months.

DSC00480.jpg

he had allready put the carbonfibre gear knob and CD player in so i just added my bits show bellow

PRESENT: ok so here is the car in its present state (10-01-2009)

DSC00529.jpg
new sub

DSC00497.jpg
bunp trims off

DSC00550.jpg
pipecross induction kit and now with painted rocker cover

FUTURE: ok so im torn between keeping this and dropping a new engine in and doing the whold super s look or saving up and buying one. but eather way i love my little MO

comments welcome

the sock thing was only temp its now replaced XD

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm172/wgc_daz/?action=view&current=DSC00480.jpg

my photobucket so you can see more pics as i upload them XD

looking good so far :D its a nice colour aswell haven't seen a micra that colour before

thanks..i think its been resprayed coz the chassis number on the plat is like a colour ive never seen and i cant find the paint anywhere :(

thanks..i think its been resprayed coz the chassis number on the plat is like a colour ive never seen and i cant find the paint anywhere :(

I was thinking that because the engine bay looks like flame red AJ4 but the rest of the car looks like the red of a toffee apple.

I was thinking that because the engine bay looks like flame red AJ4 but the rest of the car looks like the red of a toffee apple.

hehe yeah its dark red out side and light inside and i think its aj4 on the plate but on the V5 it just says red XD

lol. nope or i would have offered to clean it and paint the rocker cover...

it is a weird colour though

yh its definanty been resprayed before i got it its much lighter under the bonnit...i might get you to paint my rocker cover at some point ant XD i gave up when i ran out of paint lol

ok so ive almost finnished the painting just the gator mount to go now

pics of the interior
DSC00589.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

pic of my semi installed install

DSC00592.jpg

Nice colour coding inside dude, did you sandpaper and prime the center sectoin before you sprayed it ?

Nice colour coding inside dude, did you sandpaper and prime the center sectoin before you sprayed it ?

i used some realy fine paper not to sure what one and i didnt use primer i just used "interior colour coding paint" as they called it lol

ok so update..painted rocker cover and replaced all leads and hoses.
DSC00611.jpg

now for the snow mods
DSC00626.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

and an amazing fiat punto type R
DSC00619.jpg

LOL

argh did you just let a red bomb off under ya bonnet or just point the spray can closed ya eyes and hoped for the best lol you should have take it off mate and what skate board set up do you have there i have one my self but i bmx more than skate

i found it eayier to spray it on and then replaceed all the other bits i had laying around lol...its an enjoy dec kon indy stage 9 and enjoy wheels XD

red dash bits are now black got sick of the brightness :) pics up asap

also looking for alloys and open grill :)

is your other ride a skate board ?

and thats funny just paint it all while its on haha

keep the mods comein :D

How easy is it to modify that part? What do you need? I'm thinking of doing my bumper by removing the fog lamp holes and making the radiator air intake area bigger, I've got mesh but not entirely sure what else I need, Fiberglass, Resin, Filler?

You've done a good job anyway.

hi pjg1979. i used a hacksaw but if you have a dremmel it would be easier i cut it all out and glued a bit of 3mm plastic on the inside so the p38 has something to stick to. i just smoothed it off and filled it. sanded it once it was dry and sprayed it black to protect it whilst i wait for my paint :)...and thanks 1st time ive used the stuff :)

and i debadged the car and found two small holes :( so i sanded it down and p38ed it :D

looking good a lot of work gone on there exhuast looks a good fit aswell

wil have to get some picture off the car with grill n wheels on should be looking good now :D

looking good a lot of work gone on there exhuast looks a good fit aswell

wil have to get some picture off the car with grill n wheels on should be looking good now :D

yh ive got ther grill off and im waiting for my cars paint to come in so i can paint it and i got some mesh ... and i did change it ... got it done before i put it on :)

just found out my car has a petrol low level warning light XD .... next update in about a week guys. keep an eye out :)

baught em off richie because mum wouldnt let me use oven... put em in a non-preheated oven for bout ten min, the glue thern softens and you can take the glass off.

no mate i no how to do the lights, my mother went crazy when she found out every time she cooked there was a wierd smell then we found a smallish bit off plastic melted to the bottom lol. i ment the springs. how did you get them off?

ooo just compressed em and undid all the bolts :)...why what i miss? got it low now supascass all i need is a respray :D

well shes back to standard apart from the alloys and a few little mods..and shes for sale. keep your eyes open for the new car. ill start a blog on it tomorrow.

Back