• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My Blog Meet Noddy......

Jny*Jon

Ex. Club Member
Hello everyone, my turn to start a blog :grinning:

I brought Noddy of a friend of mine for £200, I didnt take any pics of before as i couldnt find my camera but im sure you all know what K11 look like standard anyway! :suspect:

She needs a little work done, one of the sills at the back is really rusty :down: and she needs a new ball joint (i think its called) in the front left but not desperatly as we have had her checked and he says its going to be fine for ages and it is a cheap job to do anyway. Yesterday (sunday) we decided to give little Noddy a good wash and wax but.......... i decided before doing that, that i would take the stickers off and get Jon to pull the nasty bumper strips off! why did i do that???? (this bloomin site giving me ideas lol) well we spent the next 3 hours getting sticky stuff off (with white spirit in the end :eek: lol) Then she was washed and waxed and we could see all her little knocks and dents.

She has a big dent in the rear quater of the rusy sil which is prob the reason it is rusty!! the front and rear bumpers have scuffs on them :down: the front bumper has a sticky out bit which looks like it was caused by a little knock to it :glare: but other than that she is good :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

After she was washed we tried to fit the tint to the rear window!!!!!:mad: .......... my brothers friend is a tinting fitter person (lol) so he is gonna do it for us :grinning: We also sprayed the interior whoooooo!! She is coming on nicely.

Future plans are to one day get the bodywork sorted on the car, to get some alloys on her (when we can afford them) cover the door cards (when the material arrives) spray the ash tray front black and spray the gear surround in red and black, make a gater for the gear stick and change the gear knob (when we can work out how it comes off lol) Just little bits really that dont cost the earth. We have also brought some high temp black paint so we can do the lights at the front and would love some tinted rear lights and poss put some led's in to the door mirrors for indicatiors. I have sent off payment for some clear side repeaters too :grinning:

Anyway....... Meet Noddy....
NoddyFront-1.jpg

NoddyRear-1.jpg

NoddySide-1.jpg

NoddyInterior.jpg

Jny x

Oh why did you have to take pics of inside the car, seeing that just makes me think of mine :( I miss my old K11.

Liking how it looks though.
Black is the 3rd best colour for a K11, 2nd being white and 1st being ST Orange :) lol

Keep up the good work!!

If you want a set of Alloys I have some 15" Fox Alloys laying around in very good condition. Useless to me as the PCD doesn't fit my Orion or my Primera.

Oh why did you have to take pics of inside the car, seeing that just makes me think of mine :( I miss my old K11.

Liking how it looks though.
Black is the 3rd best colour for a K11, 2nd being white and 1st being ST Orange :) lol

Keep up the good work!!

If you want a set of Alloys I have some 15" Fox Alloys laying around in very good condition. Useless to me as the PCD doesn't fit my Orion or my Primera.

U got any pics of your old k11??

oh and ur just showing off with your colour preferences! ;)

very interested in the alloys can you add me on msn [email protected]

Thank you everyone for your comments. Will add more pics as the progress continues :grinning:

Jen x

looking great TIDY car specially for the price loving the interior thats what im doing today lol same colour aswell!

U got any pics of your old k11??

oh and ur just showing off with your colour preferences! ;)

very interested in the alloys can you add me on msn [email protected]

Thank you everyone for your comments. Will add more pics as the progress continues :grinning:

Jen x

Pictures of my old K11 are located here:
http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc312/ollie240585/Micra/?action=view&current=b182d6af.pbw
Just a shame everything went wrong all at once. I do love my Primera GT though.

I've added you on MSN too :)

Black is a cool colour anyways, my MKII Orion Turbo is Black, so that makes it cool!!!

minted i like it alot :) black or white super s / Sr .i got some brand new eye brows that i got last week for my k10 but turns out there for a k11 if u want them??
001.jpg

Pictures of my old K11 are located here:
http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc312/ollie240585/Micra/?action=view&current=b182d6af.pbw
Just a shame everything went wrong all at once. I do love my Primera GT though.

I've added you on MSN too :)

Black is a cool colour anyways, my MKII Orion Turbo is Black, so that makes it cool!!!

Car looks lush! I take it when you say that it all went wrong at once that means the orange beast is dead?? :down:

Will chat to you on msn about the wheels you will have to be patient, my internet has just died on me and im looking for a new provider so you can email if you want as i am borrowing internet at my brothers until im all set up again :glare: :down:

Jen.

minted i like it alot :) black or white super s / Sr .i got some brand new eye brows that i got last week for my k10 but turns out there for a k11 if u want them?? ill give you em for What i payed ( still in origonal wrapping, £27?
001.jpg

Ooooh thank you let me have a word with Jon and i will get back to you soon as i can. See previous post about internet :down:

Jen.

Yea no problem just send me your msn or email address and i can talk to you through there jen. Cheers.

just to warn you but i would change what you wrote as you cannot sell on here until you become a full member...just a friendly warning before the mods get onto ya

Back