• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

My K11 1.3 G#

First of all just want to say hi to everyone, joined the club today
This is my second micra. I had my first about 6 years ago it was a 1 litre but still fun and a great first car.
i had a few cars since then and recently decided (due to funding) to get a nice cheap small car.
after owning one and it was the only car to never cause any problems i started looking for a micra.
so after a week or two looking for a 1.0l i came across this beauty for only 650 euro and had to get it
RKP_0037.jpg

Since i bought it ive done some minor mods like recovering the door cards
RKP_0041.jpg

At the moment im working on smoothing in the little nismo kit that was on the car, should have taken pictures before i started.
Tryin to get as much done in the next 2 - 3 weeks as i can cause i just got paint to do a respray and goin for a nice smoothed out look
RKP_0035.jpg

RKP_0036.jpg

RKP_0034.jpg

yeah,i bought it off a guy in tallaght.see what happens after respray,open mouth grill and bumper,decat and anything else i can think of thats cheap to do.was thinkin about takin out the air con but with days like today its stayin put

yeah i was supposed to buy this off the owner before him had a test drive the whole lot left a deposit and then the car got nicked, they got it back then and decided they wanted to keep it so they could nct it to get more money :doh:

i was after it for two years i was texting them every week to sell it to me then they ended up selling it to who you bought it off, i rang and you had just bought it, sick :( lol

i only had it two weeks and it got stolen, got it back the next day,i found it parked up in a laneway
they left it there to come back and take whatever they could sell,i wonder how many times this car has been stolen
like a boomerang just keeps comin back

Back