March G#

SuluR

Buy & Sell Member
Hey guys

So I've pretty much restored the car to standard and everything is now working on the car. Unfortunately time and money means that I can't spend much more on it, not that it needs anything drastic so I'd rather pass it on to a good home instead of letting it rot.

I DO NOT WANT TO BREAK THIS, however by the time tax runs out and I still have the car I may actually be forced to (so please don't ask for parts yet :/ )

Tax till 31/4/2013
Mot till 1/9/2013

For pics and progress check link:

http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/mckenzies-g.46396/page-6#post-565979

Currently has my standard sr wheels which Id rather keep unless I get around asking price.

850ono with wheels
750ono without wheels (I don't have another set of wheels, would have to bring your own)

I would only be making the money I spent back

Also I thought I'd add I wouldn't mind considering swapping for cash either way, try me. Something turbo-ey would be nice ;)

6CB95DDE-0D05-4027-B160-A9A41F85160C-4256-000005148EF60AF9.jpg

777A0324-9A5B-4E59-9912-F41665D27D81-4256-00000514899AF229.jpg

39A3612B-5D26-478A-BC6B-20F338EA47C3-4256-0000051482F1CB10.jpg

B0D1C8CF-B427-45C2-AFE2-E2229837347D-4256-000005147BBF2250.jpg

21A82DA6-3A8D-44F7-AFC7-075D08F83157-287-000000A9C4EBF045.jpg

Thanks dude.

Forgot to mention its full of extras

Mid spoiler
Dash pod
Cup holder
A/C
ABS with vented disk front n disc in the back
Folding mirrors
Wind deflectors
Spoiler with brake light
Black dashboard
JDM front grill
JDM lights front and back
JDM seats
Matiz lowered
And more...

I want to avoid breaking at all costs! But I need to make as much back as possible as I'm getting skint! I've got till April to sell it whole but if it looks like its not budging it'll have to come to it :(

Where are you located ??

Located in Cambridgeshire buddy. Don't mind meeting half Way (for petty :p ) If its easier for anyone

i will buy it but if its low price. this car might be another problem in future :S

Well I'm open to offers but ive been restoring it so it's in good nick. Engine is SWEET!

Also I thought I'd add I wouldn't mind considering swapping for cash either way, try me.

Is the car worth 700? Is the wing repaired? Nob pictures of damage?

well sit on my face and call me terry

Pictures are up top dude. And more in blog. That's the figure I spent gettin it this far, to some (like me!) it's worth the JDM goodness. It's just unfortunate that I'm a bum.

I didn't realise I had to show pics of my genitalia to sell this car....:D

Hahaha Sorry lolllll haha no did everything get repaired lool

well sit on my face and call me terry

It's fully standard now. And everything is repaired bar the scratchy bumper and the lumpy wing you can see in the pics.

Engine and mechanics are all fixed up now (again check blog so everything I did). Rust wise the car is bloody good bar that hole in the arch (which WILL be patched up soon as I've already arranged to)

So yeh , cars a happy jappy lol

Oh Noes :(
If you don't sell it Do Not Break...please? put it on sorn?
such a lovely car....such a shame it was mistreated by the owner/s between you and Mckenziecz <_<

If I had a job right now, and did't think my dad would kill me, I would hand you £850 cash in a heartbeat! LOL
...even if the bumper and wing need a touch of work... ;)

I really hope that you can find someone to buy this that actually cares, and doesn't try and kill her again ^_^

ETA:What's the mileage at?

Oh Noes :(
If you don't sell it Do Not Break...please? put it on sorn?
such a lovely car....such a shame it was mistreated by the owner/s between you and Mckenziecz <_<

If I had a job right now, and did't think my dad would kill me, I would hand you £850 cash in a heartbeat! LOL
...even if the bumper and wing need a touch of work... ;)

I really hope that you can find someone to buy this that actually cares, and doesn't try and kill her again ^_^

ETA:What's the mileage at?

I wish I could sorn it!! But I have nowhere to put it. My area is disgusting for parking. I do want to keep it put a lot of hours and effort gettin it back to this standard. Specially with the bodywork, mechanics and AC. not to mention a full valet :p

Id love to keep it but if it doesn't go as a whole its bad news I'm affraid. Whole point of the restoration was so it lives longer!

Mileage is 160'000km so just under 100'000 miles is that?

Is there some damage on the p/s rear quarter panel ??
Looks rippled in pics..

There is a bit of a ripple under the filler cap. But it's really really tiny that most times it's not visible so I Havent bothered messing with it. And I'm quiet picky with body work. Can't stand body damage :/

I would so love to give this a good home but I fear my parents would kill me for getting another car... they think the sun shines out of my K12.

I would so love to give this a good home but I fear my parents would kill me for getting another car... they think the sun shines out of my K12.

Someone must save it! I don't want to break yet another k11, specially not this gem.

I've got until April so still a bit of time. :)
Plenty off time then. Sure someone on here will be willing to carry on with this one.
But like i sed if mine fails in a major way i will be interested. Got cash waiting to so that's not a problem..

If it's still around in a couple of months,provided I can get some work sorted, I would be VERY interested in this. One way or another SuluR I don't think you're gonna have to break this :)

Forgot to add it also has

Electric windows
Electric sunroof (never seen on micra before :O)
Climate control (again never seen :O)

Also is auto to manual converted and done properly

Also have a friend selling standard alloys so can do £820 with standard micra 14" alloys

Well mines fixed so i wont be needing this one..

Still shocked it is still for sale tbh.

Me too if I'm honest, only bought and restored it to try keep it in the forum,, shame i cant keep it.

At this rate looks like it will be a sad end for this car... might end up not waiting until April (sooner i get it off the road the more i get back from insurance :/ )

I really hope I get a new job soon >_< would love to own this, sort out the paint/bumper and something for my dad to tinker with LOL
...and I agree...it would be such a shame for this lovely March to disappear from the forums :(

I really hope I get a new job soon >_< would love to own this, sort out the paint/bumper and something for my dad to tinker with LOL
...and I agree...it would be such a shame for this lovely March to disappear from the forums :(

Well at least it would be in micra heaven instead of being trashed. Plus the parts would live on!

However it going to a new home would be better

I had it for 575 :) (without wheels, + a spare wing)
I'm just going to sort out some things on it first and enjoy it, then start with some mods. A turbo would be awesome though..

Oh I'm such a nice guy :p

Nice to here you got home safe. Enjoy the car. Keep her safe

DON'T ABUSE

Oh I'm such a nice guy :p

Nice to here you got home safe. Enjoy the car. Keep her safe

DON'T ABUSE
Thanks for the wing and the other bits too
I shall make sure she's looked after :p
Btw, what does the orange switch above the ignition do? And was the CD player working before?

Thanks for the wing and the other bits too
I shall make sure she's looked after :p
Btw, what does the orange switch above the ignition do? And was the CD player working before?

That's for the rear fog light

Yes cd player is working :)

Back