Leftover Micra stuff

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Ok, other thread big so easier to start new thread.

Drivers side sill panel
Black tinted fog lights
Wings mirrors with interior adjuster x2 (one set painted black)
SuperS rear pop out glass
SuperS spoiler (once it's off safely)
Black dashboard
Bonnet - the front lip is dented due to falling off car but easily sorted at a garage if being modded - £Zinger Burger
Straight through de-cat - GRANT
35mm lowering springs - GRANT
2x Remus exhaust - Exhaust on car Clean example
Momo gear knob in black and leather gaitor
4x wings -2 have rusted bumpers holes and 2 haven't but these 2 have scratches
2x Doors
LX door cards for electric windows - these have the plastic bit at top and one door pocket on drivers side
Full Impul Kit - removed from mates micra, rear bumper is good, side skirts were blended in but removed and front bumper has damage, will get pics when I can - easy enough for a garage to sort.

I've had plenty of interest in parts and have completely lost track of who wants what.
Shipping the smaller parts will be easy enough but the larger stuff won't be because am changing jobs so no longer able to ship stuff from work so collection would be great on things like the spoiler, exhaust, seats etc

PS if you can PM me do so aswell as posting here as it can be hard seeing who asked first

I have updated pics of the exhaust in first post, more can be seen on the mightmicra guide on fitting, used a pic of a clean one of kristians.
Am after best offer on the exhaust, and again due to changing job I need a definate answer on who's having by thursday.

Not easy getting anymore pics as my digicam's broke and my phone is a V3 so it's poo.

Andy - the seats are yours if you want then, see here for pics, again, they aren't the best and do sit a bit high (but this is how the do sit when modded for a micra) but they still have the multiple seat adjustment knobs. Pic 1 shows the worst of the were on the arm of seat basically.

Zephyr - sorry, electric windows gone, as for door cards, do you want to risk it as they do flex and we all know what couriers are like.

Sorry but it'd cost about £13 of UK shipping, don't see how it'd only cost £20 internationally, unless you know of a company here I can use.

If you know who thats with then I'll give them a try but as stated with moving house and new job I've no time to check for couriers at work and have no internet at home.

So you defo having the springs and de-cat Grant?

You after whole kit?
I think I have some pics at home of the kit and damage, while try to remeber to bring in tomorrow

No more requests for pics of the bodykit please, I will get pics up as soon as I have some, as stated my digicam is goosed and the kit is at a mates anyway.

Soon as it's up it's highest offer wins, please bare in mind it is damaged and has been removed from a car so unless you're confident on fibreglass work you will need a garage to do it. Also, rather sell as a kit than split though just for ease and I do not recommend posting this at all.

So you defo having the springs and de-cat Grant?

You after whole kit?
I think I have some pics at home of the kit and damage, while try to remeber to bring in tomorrow

yer defo the de-cat and lowering springs.

yes mate i am after a whole kit, just depends on the damage.

thanks

Hi, I'm still interested inthe wings and bumper, they pre-facelift? But the better the condition the bette rfor me really, I am in London, so prob would have to meet up?

Clear Side Repeaters

Do you still have the clear side repeaters? if so how much including postage? :k11motors

Ghostrider, speak up, can't hear you! LOL Sorry man, they went while back

AndyS, let me know how you go with them, never have the pleasure of actually driving in them.

Back