• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

mckenzie's G#

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not sure if i will have time to post anything out when i am in the UK, but i will be bringing the lights to JAE. as for a price, feel free to make me an offer,

can you take a better pic of the sunroof controls mate? and is it tilt and slide?

very jealous, a gem of a find.

i am not sure if i will have time to post anything out when i am in the UK, but i will be bringing the lights to JAE. as for a price, feel free to make me an offer,

im not going to JAE so dont worry about it, im sure i will get one!

can you take a better pic of the sunroof controls mate? and is it tilt and slide?

very jealous, a gem of a find.

it does tilt and slide
20110829_001.jpg

Update:
Had to cancel my MOT because someone has cracked my windscreen while the car was parked in the drive way.
20110827_001.jpg

####ing #######s!

im not going to JAE so dont worry about it, im sure i will get one!

Update:
Had to cancel my MOT because someone has cracked my windscreen while the car was parked in the drive way.
20110827_001.jpg

####ing #######s!

If you want I can pick it up and post it to you

And that is ####

sad situation, people go around like they own everything so that march belongs to them to do what they want with.
its their fault for following the elder role models in this land who are basically murderers and peodo's, who then export it abroad,
never mind w'ell keep banging our heads to the music and thats what they want
sorry mate thought you knew the land you live in, satan rules and pyrimid 1 eye byatch an all that pagan #### :grinning:
ps like this car and am seriously not happy

F(&%&*$%%^&%(ng ars hole s!!!

Hope you get it sorted soon... is it insured or you have to cover the damage yourself?

thanks for all the support! got quote of £95 for new screen fitted which im going for. also got insurance and going for MOT on thursday morning. Cant wait to have it on the road!

also have plan about the wheels. just hope ill be able to save up for them. quick shop of the rotas on my car. love the wheels

rotas.jpg

Wheels look sweet mate, I'm a huge fan of Rotas (Y). Definitely need some tints for the windows and lights as well as a front Jap plate though, but everything else on the outside looks mint :grinning:

Wheels look sweet mate, I'm a huge fan of Rotas (Y). Definitely need some tints for the windows and lights as well as a front Jap plate though, but everything else on the outside looks mint :grinning:
He has front jap plate on Dan.... look above lol Well page 1

woah where did you get £95 for a new screen fitted? i need one for my micra but i am going to fit it myself, but its £75 just for the screen.

are you sure about the fog? because one fog on its own is no good to me really unless its a spare. maybe i can post just the glass or something?

woah where did you get £95 for a new screen fitted? i need one for my micra but i am going to fit it myself, but its £75 just for the screen.

are you sure about the fog? because one fog on its own is no good to me really unless its a spare. maybe i can post just the glass or something?

national mobile windscreen, im sure about the fog i fond another one, but thanks anyway.

update:
new windscreen and wipers all ready for MOT tomorrow morning.
20110831_002.jpg

Fingers crossed for the test.

You've 'shopped those Aleica's in the wrong colour.

im still not sure about the pink, I do want it but ppl keep telling me not to. will see when i get the money saved up. I suppose the ping would get much more attention and thats what this is really about. maybe colour code the badges pink as well

btw I got red ticket today
GEN22041_1_1.JPG

nothing serious though, headlight adjustment, fog light discoloured and tiny bit of welding.

It's a hard one, the car would actually look better with the black ones. Prehaps if they were genuine, then pink would be the only way to go - I'd be shouting about it if I had 'em! You would have to put up with people telling you you should have got pink ones. Maybe the black is actually the choice with more intergrity?

My man (he's a very nice man) adjusts the headlights as a matter of course. Could you tape up the lenses and switch and take out the fuse on the fogs to make them untestable? Little patch on the outer sill?

It's a hard one, the car would actually look better with the black ones. Prehaps if they were genuine, then pink would be the only way to go - I'd be shouting about it if I had 'em! You would have to put up with people telling you you should have got pink ones. Maybe the black is actually the choice with more intergrity?

My man (he's a very nice man) adjusts the headlights as a matter of course. Could you tape up the lenses and switch and take out the fuse on the fogs to make them untestable? Little patch on the outer sill?

Im not really sure if the pink ones would go with this car. that is my only dilemma. will see later on.

My man will adjust the headlights when i go for the re-test, little patch on sill is already done and the foglight was the rear one. Its wired in one of the reverse lights, like on my other march so its got red bulb which has pealed of the paint. I put LED one in thanks to Shaun. Im all ready to rock'n'roll for re-test tomorrow hopefully

:O ive only just discovered this thread... that is one beautiful car mate! top marks for the find :)

Craig

I with you on the spoiler, the one you have is mush better suited to the car and as for Equip's they are for the rich among us :eek:

for Equip's they are for the rich among us :eek:
I could always get the replicas like rota flashback or the new brand drag.

UPDATE:
Got replacement for the broken foglight but its from uk car and its completely different from the inside, so it took a bit of modifying to make it fit.
Also the 2" pipe going to the backbox has snapped so i bought replacement backbox from japan. HKS silent hi-power :blues: wish i wasnt so silly
19403005a.jpg

Started sticker bombing the front bumper and ran out of stickers. Lol.
Also nicked the headlight covers from my mums car and then clean the engine bay. Shiny
-2-1.jpg

-1-2.jpg

what did you use to clean the engine bay mate? should look good when you've completed your stickerbombing... keep up the good work mate!

Craig

where's the front splitter gone? and can we swapsies grilles so you can sticker bomb a normal one ^.^ :p :p

good work mate.

what did you use to clean the engine bay mate? should look good when you've completed your stickerbombing... keep up the good work mate!

Craig

thanks, presure washer, cloth and some shine spray!

where's the front splitter gone? and can we swapsies grilles so you can sticker bomb a normal one ^.^ :p :p

good work mate.

Its in the garage, I dont realy like the spliter, but it came with car, will see if i put it back on, no grill swapsies im afraid.

Looking nice mate. (Y)

thx, will look even better, once its finished:blues:

why ruin a rare car with stickers that look soooo crap why not keep it original or go for subtle mods

why ruin a rare car with stickers that look soooo crap why not keep it original or go for subtle mods
Errrr.... it is just a car. lol
besides you would only have to take the stickers off and repaint a bumper. that would be nothing. :blush:

Well, it's Mc' car and Mc' find, so we dont and cant judge whats he's doing to it.
But on the other hand, Super S / G front bumper in good nick are harder and harder to find, even in Japan. So it wouild have been more practical to do the sticker bombing on a spare used wrong color front Super S bumper and keep the stock G one clean and stock. Pity ithis one looked mint. But it looks cool and I like the idea! (Y)

Well, it's Mc' car and Mc' find, so we dont and cant judge whats he's doing to it.
But on the other hand, Super S / G front bumper in good nick are harder and harder to find, even in Japan. So it wouild have been more practical to do the sticker bombing on a spare used wrong color front Super S bumper and keep the stock G one clean and stock. Pity ithis one looked mint. But it looks cool and I like the idea! (Y)
True but the front bumper did have a little bit of damage on it anyways, it seiously wouldn't take that long to heat gun them all off at once and get a good respray done on it.
probably easier than finding a good nick super s bumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back