That March G# parts!!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
UPDATE: MATS AND NIPPLES AND THE FRONT AND REAR SEATS ARE SOLD!

Hi all,

ModdedMicra has seriously out done himself this time, the March G# spotted by Arnold is now fully stripped and most of the tasty bits are up for sale :D

unfortunatly the bumpers are already gone.........into my shed :p

so what do we have?

March G# door cards a plain patten that isn't as 80s as the other micra trim and some nice narrow door pockets that take up less space than the uk pockets.

Colour coded electric wing mirrors (colour coded ones are made of a different type of plastic so the paint bonds properly, colour coded ones are rare) these come with a very vital piece which is the surround for the guage cluster with the adjuster switch in it. and they also come with the inside bolt covers which are different to the uk ones Possibly sold to Napster

Centre kick panels. these are the kick panels that go on the sides of the centre console. they are black plastic which i have never seen before, i am very tempted to keep these.

March centre console and ash tray. those crazy japs they put the ash tray on the other side for some reason. if you have an eye for detail and want the march look then this part is very hard to come by.

Heater controls with air con switch. air con seems to be rare, so finding a scrapped car that has the air con switch is hard. if your switch is playing up then this will come in handy.

last but not least, high altinator mount. this allows you to move the altinator right up and out the way, normally so that there is space for an air con pump, but it also means you can have space for an intercooler, or a super charger etc, very useful mount if you are going for a high powered micra.

ok, offers on everything, don't be shy to make any kind of offer you like, the worse we can say is no. anything that isn't sold in a resonable amount of time will end up on't bay.

Attachments

• DSC_0647.jpg
    DSC_0647.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 305
  • DSC_0656.jpg
    DSC_0656.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC_0655.jpg
    DSC_0655.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC_0654.jpg
    DSC_0654.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 310
  • DSC_0653.jpg
    DSC_0653.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC_0651.jpg
    DSC_0651.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 271
  • DSC_0650.jpg
    DSC_0650.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 248
  • DSC_0649.jpg
    DSC_0649.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC_0648.jpg
    DSC_0648.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC_0645.jpg
    DSC_0645.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 352
OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
more pics

some shots of the march seat in a uk spec super s so you can see the difference between the march seat and the uk seat

Attachments

• DSC_0652.jpg
    DSC_0652.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 263
  • DSC_0657.jpg
    DSC_0657.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC_0658.jpg
    DSC_0658.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC_0662.jpg
    DSC_0662.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 276
  • DSC_0663.jpg
    DSC_0663.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC_0664.jpg
    DSC_0664.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC_0660.jpg
    DSC_0660.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC_0659.jpg
    DSC_0659.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC_0646.jpg
    DSC_0646.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 294

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
No I was sat in them while i took everything else off the car lol.
err cant remember if i took the brackets off or not, they looked the same as uk ones anyway iirc.

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
No I was sat in them while i took everything else off the car lol.
err cant remember if i took the brackets off or not, they looked the same as uk ones anyway iirc.

i think thats the hindges so yea you got em

did Nex know or you sneak in when he wasnt looking... :D

(sorry nex im not being helpful...*proceeds to shut up*)

lol its ok its not really my sale, MM was the one getting all the stuff out, i am just holding on to it all :D

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
why do these things allways come up when we have no money?

and nex, i wanna see your nipples...lol

lol mate what are you interested in? i can put it to one side, i don't mind storing it.

are you sure you wanna see my nipples? they are all hard and black...

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
I'm interested in the interior, just the seats though, how much were you thinking?

you are welcome to make me an offer mate, i have already had an offer for the front seats, the problem is that if i split the interior up then no one will buy the back stuff or the door cards, and i am about £100 from breaking even so far,

Robert

Ex. Club Member
you need to get them the are different in size i think longer, i found this out the hard way myself when i was putting my rear seats in.

I've just noticed this.. Nex i don't suppose you can check they'l definately fit straight in?!

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
the march rear seat bench bolts the same way a facelift k11 does (by looking at the pictures)...the prefacelift ones have metal that goes down the front of the rear bench and bolts there.

the front seats are the same. so they are a straight fit....

another thing if your having the door cards there diffrent to facelift ones, the marchs use prefacelift style electric window armrests etc, altough your facelift ones will fit with slight modification of the march door cards ;)

1.3GX

Ex. Club Member
the two hinges on either side are longer i know this for a fact you need the original ones that came with the march seats

crumpets

Ex. Club Member
The fancy pants alternator mounting, how much you after? Where exactly does it get mounted instead? Would you ship to Australia? And would you accept crappy measily australian dollars :p

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
its the same as a micra with air con, just sits on the head just above where the lower ones sit (left side of the engine, right side if your in the car)

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
I've just noticed this.. Nex i don't suppose you can check they'l definately fit straight in?!

i cant see any difference, the bench seat seems to be the same, but i will try and check for you.

The fancy pants alternator mounting, how much you after? Where exactly does it get mounted instead? Would you ship to Australia? And would you accept crappy measily australian dollars :p

make me an offer mate :D i don't mind posting but obviously it will cost more. it raises it up so the top of the altinator is about level with the top of the cylinder head. like squarepants said, its from an air con model

the two hinges on either side are longer i know this for a fact you need the original ones that came with the march seats

are you on about the back uprights? and in what way are they longer? does that mean that you would only be able to get one of the bolts in for the bench?

1.3GX

Ex. Club Member
im taking about all the hinges that hold the back of the rear seats in place.

the march ones are a different size to the micra ones.

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Im planning ont aking out the back seats for exeter anyway so we can just try them then.. If they don't fit I dont want them though :p

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Quick question on the door cards, what kind of colour are they? They look a lot darker than the light grey in my micra.. Are they or is that just the pictures? I'll take them if they'l match the rest of the interior

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
Quick question on the door cards, what kind of colour are they? They look a lot darker than the light grey in my micra.. Are they or is that just the pictures? I'll take them if they'l match the rest of the interior

they match the rest of the G stuff, and yea it is just the photo.

i will bring everything i have to the meet, so we can have a little bring and buy session :)

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Cool, I'll hold off saying I'll have them until I see them then if you can fit them in amongst the seats etc!