[SOLD] Martyboy's super s on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
only runs on shell v-power? is this good for the engine? i thought youd be melting pistons here n there running on stock internals..

lol na thats not so, although there is no point running the car on v-power unless your car appreciates

only runs on shell v-power? is this good for the engine? i thought youd be melting pistons here n there running on stock internals..

nope, he's just saying he's only ever filled it with v-power, not that it only runs on v-power...

good luck with the s13 martyboy - enjoy (Y)

only use shell v power as its a better petrol i think and the car DOES run better, try it for a month and tell me you dont feel a difference, the s13 coming this weekend!!cant wait, cheers all

please tell me you were joking about melting petrol its 2 ron higher not NOS!!!:p

only use shell v power as its a better petrol i think and the car DOES run better, try it for a month and tell me you dont feel a difference, the s13 coming this weekend!!cant wait, cheers all

please tell me you were joking about melting pistons its 2 ron higher not NOS!!!

haaaa, melting pistons, stani ony managed that with a turbo runnin MAAAAD boost, wee bit of v-power's no gunna melt nothing. :p

I'd be interested in the parts so id probably look at buying it as a whole, but it'd be too difficult and heartbreaking to actually break it i think ;(

there was me thinking youd accepted my offer :p I was considering hitting the BIN button myself! Hope she go's to a good owner (dont forget to put a micra.org.uk leaflet in the glove comparment) and congractulations with the sale!

Hey guys, I'm a keen car enthusiast even if I'm a bit young.

It's gone to an astounding new owner to let you know :) Me ;)

Car is fantastic, and I now have a reputation in Cardiff uni as 'the kid with the insane Nissan Micra'.

The car runs fantastic, and on a private road I raced a new fiesta zetec S which I beat, with him asking later...what the hell is in that thing.

I now get up in the morning, not being able to wait to drive this car. Gonna keep the car as is, although I'm tempted to paint the roof gloss black. What you think?

Luke.

Welcome to the club! You got yourself a mini beast there! Firstly start your own blog :D secondly personally I would'nt touch the paintwork on her, its rare to find any car of that age as spotless as she is.

Welcome to the club! You got yourself a mini beast there! Firstly start your own blog :D secondly personally I would'nt touch the paintwork on her, its rare to find any car of that age as spotless as she is.

That is true, it was just a temptation. That car gets so much attention down here, it's a very fast and respectable car.

Boy racers are shocked by this thing.

As intructed young martin, I am bullying the corsa's and zetecs in my area. Even had respect from a Gangstayed BMW X5 with his phat chrome. They rolled down the window to say how awesome the car was! The girl in the passenger even had respect, and didn't think it was chavvy, thank god!

Luke.

Awesome. Well done for joining up! Make a follow on blog aswell I reckon ;) and I like the idea of a black roof!

How about a black vinyl skin for the roof? That way it means you don't change the paint, and it can be taken off when it comes to selling? Cheaper I'd imagine too

Welcome to the club :D

I already feel an emotional attachment to this thing already haha!

Cheers guys, it's hard to find a nice group of people on a forum sometimes, take the Civic Type R forum for instance...

I think the car would do so well with a turbo, but this would be expensive I'm imagining!

Anyone tried tub'ing before?

Links to a good set of cam's out there please?

Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back