ebay find. low mileage, all mots, survice history and modded lightly

This is the bloke that made a thread on here the other day to say that his super s was on ebay. Yep £750! no chance.

Can I just ask how the hell is this super s so attractive to people? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230377034470&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

If I stick big turquoise mudflaps on the back of my micra and say its an ideal rally car will it sell for £400? Regardless of the 160k mileage and the failed MoT??? :D

Strange people.

Oh I think it will reach more than £400,

And to the front bumper and drivers door lock is not working , painted steelies and sunroof that, to be honest isn't ideal for rallying!

Some people have no idea!!!!

I think it will go for £525

£525 could be a good guestimation considering the amount of bids on it! I bet whoever wins will think they got a bargain :p then they'll take a poke around the sills and crossmember :D

sold a n reg super s with 12 months mot for 300 and i thought that was expensive and i cant get £1000 for a 2003 1.3 dont make sence but t each there own, Think i will send him an email to see if i can live in his world as this one sucks!

Back