• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Martins mrs new car!!

martinb

Ex. Club Member
After months and months of grinding down and trying to prove it's worth she finally accepted

Picked it up last night

Fsh
Every receipt etc
Intense blue 1.0 s

4d6798ff-230c-2430.jpg

4d6798ff-233b-07e5.jpg

These are the pics from the for sale ad

Ive since added kiddie seats, an air freshener and polished half of it last night.

I brought it home and I asked if see liked it

"Ummmm no not really" she said

It seems my passion and love for the micras has turned her anti Nissan!!

She actually said, I would love the car if it wasn't called a Micra as she's so sick of hearing about it!lol

She"ll shut up soon enough and appreciate cheap motoring!?

Mods planed

Turbo
Coilies
Bucket seat.....

Just kidding

May just may put a cd player in it but for now she's just getting a regular service :)

Tis lovely to drive compared to mine though

Hey Shaun
4d6798ff-469f-6f8e.jpg

It's on the making lol

It's only got two front speakers and I gave my super s speaker shelf to noddie, I've checked and it has the speaker plugs too

Don't wanna put 6 x 9s on there though I'm not 17 ;)

Question to you all

The last service was at 31 k back in 2009, it's covered a mere 3k since then

All fluids etc are fine but wondering whether to service it still?

Next mod is definately colour code them damn awful handles and little pointless grey strips on the bumpers ( which pop off making it a whole lot easier )

She keeps saying she feels like she's sitting on the dashboard?? Like the window is too close?? I guess the mondeo was more of a sit back and relax type fitment so all needs getting use too.

Great fun to drive though, has made me fall in love with the k11 all over again. Putting aside , turbos, exhaust, coilovers and general farking about they are still fun in stock form and awesome little cars

Oh and my lil bros 1.6 primera si couldn't keep anywhere near me round the south circular lol!!

Also what would increase mpg?

Would a better cold air feed to the air filter box increase efficientcy?

i wouldn't bother servicing just yet as she doesn't rag it around.
but if you are going to... lol

in theory cold air will make it use more fuel but make a better burn.

and yeah the first micra i got in did the whole "why is my face in the window" feeling lol

Personally I'd change the oil but no great shakes if you didn't :). Love the colour, always regretted not getting my K11 in that colour way back when...

Cheers guys :) I think I'll service it anyway, it's kind of a ritual with new cars

She's at work at the mo, I wanna play ;)

The car needs a new engine and mapping, the plan is to have it done by summer as I'm not allowed a car in halls this year due to parking or something, bloody oxford rules!
Nah, have the speakers back man, the car will prob be stripped out when it returns anyway. Think I might go rat look as its well on its way already haha.

She keeps saying she feels like she's sitting on the dashboard?? Like the window is too close?? I guess the mondeo was more of a sit back and relax type fitment so all needs getting use too.

she would love the newer beetles then i actually measured it in them and it was around 1.5 meters from the top of the steering wheel to the bottom of the window! its insane

Wow what a economical little car, drove to wembley to jdm allstars with quarter of a tank, came home with ...... Quarter of a tank!!lol

Never realised HOW good the little tike was :) didn't miss a beat!!

Infect I actually love driving this car, it's extremely slow but hey it's only for her to get about in ;)

Back