Condoms in the car

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married.

There was only one little thing bothering me... it was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a pleasant view of her private parts. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.
One day "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome.

She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom,and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs.

When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.....we couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.

Strangest Meal

Just finished reading A Cook's Tour by Anthony Bourdain. Bourdain is a professional chef, and writer, who roamed the world in search of the "perfect meal." On his quest he ate many strange meals. The strangest, however, had to be the last one: he swallowed whole the, thumbnail sized, still beating, heart of a four foot cobra. He then drank the liver bile and blood and consumed the rest of the reptile prepared in various dishes. The idea was it would make him strong, as in virile. He didn't mention the venom.

Got me to thinking, what was the strangest meal I'd ever eaten? Going back a few years, it had to be a dish of chop suey an old girlfriend of mine cooked up for me. Unrecognizable as food. Nothing I could do, however, but shovel it down as I didn't want to disappoint her. We always went out to eat after that (not so dumb, she).

Not as exotic as cobra perhaps but probably just as hard to stomach.

S

Ahh, sorry, that should have been a new post.

S

Would someone repost my previous post correctly, please. Oviously has nothing to do with condoms or little sisters.

Thanks.

S

My ex-gf's brother found a condom in my wallet at one stage. I left it at her house and he checked to see who's it was and found it. Glad he was sound about it though :wow:

lol never heard that one, but love it, i also showed it to my girlfriend and got a warning if i ever went near her sister lol.

My ex-gf's brother found a condom in my wallet at one stage. I left it at her house and he checked to see who's it was and found it. Glad he was sound about it though :wow:

I can beat that one :p my ex's dog dragged a used condom outta the bin and put it downstairs....god damn those flavoured condoms!!! She had to explain that 1 in the morning, lol!!!

Back