Little update and pics...

lookin good stani (Y)
screw that boost down en route to the dyno eh :wasntme:

no need to turn the boost down since it doesnt kick in till like 4500rpm, and anyways it looks like it will be took on a trailor as its a very long journey ;)

what trim is that turbo? maybe you could switch the exhaust side to something smaller to bring it down the rev range?

Look very good, it will be brilliant now since you will be able to boost all the way to 6,800, I was only running 8psi on a t25 and bloomin heck that was nippy. When your T04e kicks it's gonna be crazy.

ian: the car is like a quick k11 till it boosts

jabran: ive been thinking for a while that im going to put a t3 onto it as its slightly smaller

frank: were those 13" yeh?? if so im ######ed cause i have pulsar brakes :(

the car as of yesterday starts and idles, had to do a re-wire of some parts under the hood thats why im amazed im saying this lol idle does sit a bit high and i dont know how to adjust it so im leaving to the guys who fit the new ecu etc...ill be taking the car to the bodyshop in a weeks time so some new photos will be up soon

the car as of yesterday starts and idles, had to do a re-wire of some parts under the hood thats why im amazed im saying this lol idle does sit a bit high and i dont know how to adjust it so im leaving to the guys who fit the new ecu etc...ill be taking the car to the bodyshop in a weeks time so some new photos will be up soon

Good stuff man

sneak peak...

2973667202a11195271560o.jpg

standard pistons/rods/crank/cams
balanced bottom end & flywheel
helix clutch
new inlet/fuel rail/throttle body
stand alone ecu and mapped (to be done)
t04e turbo
custom manifold/exhaust
2" intercooler piping
big intercooler

Im likeing this! (Y)

Just watch your number plate with the police. I had one on the bonnet and they pulled me because it wasnt reflective :(

number plate is reflective anyway, and i went past the traffic police last night and they didnt turn around or nothing :p lets hopw it stays that way! pics will be up tomorrow of what it actually looks like as theres one thing i wanna do first :)

Mean as hell,m I love it!! :D
The only thing I would say that would be best, is maybe get some mesh in front of the intercooler and fan, worst thing to happen would be stones messing up the intercooler by being all open! Apologies if it is on the cards though! :p

micra fish i dont plan to put any kind of protection in front of the intercooler, i think it would be very hard due to all the shapes. if anything happens id just buy a new part lol and cheers frank, i dont recommend the aero catches btw, nightmare to fit!! :p

so the car is running now, as of last night. had it out and about and the only problems i can find is the tyres rubbing the arches and a noisy clutch release bearing. had it over at crail for 5 mins then decided to leave as the weather was very poor not that i was going to race it as everything needs run in. made it to 100 miles and just about an hour ago i run over a drunk guy who decided to walk out on me. bonnet/windscreen and the wipers are ####ed so its back in the garage until further notice...

a very ####ed off stani

basically yes, the guys ok. he had a couple cuts to his head and a dodgy knee. the fact he was wearing all black didnt help, and he said he thought i was driving straight ahead eventhough its a T junction and going ahead would be into a kerb. the police said the guy could claim against me and i could get done for dangerous driving eventhough he walked right out a pub onto the road. i was down 15-20mph max and never had a chance to brake

if you could get done for dangrous driving it would have been dealt with there and then,

you should be ok, just bad luck, it could have been worse though

I hope you have witnesses, and by that I don't mean people in your car. The exact same happened to someone i saw, and it was witnessed directly by a mate of mine, I saw it too but in my mirrors. Girl ran out of pub right into the path of a golf which hit her, she bounced in to the path of my mates car who managed to stop in time without squashing her. She tried to personally sue the driver of the golf, however with my friend as a witness (unknown third party) it was dropped instantly.

its just the fact that its been on the road 1 day, ive spent another few grand to get it where it is and it takes a drunk guy to stop me using it to get the miles on it. as far as im aware all i need to do is hand in an insurance document as its not on the system yet, you think i can go ahead and get it repaired?? or you think they will want to look at the damage or inspect it??

well ed, i did have my pregnant girlfriend in the car (she's ok, just shocked) and also there were 4 people literally 10 meters away who all said they seen the guy walk out the pub and onto the road infront of my car, they all gave statements saying what they saw which was what ive said.

i think it should be legal to run over drunk people if they are in the road, keep britan clean

i think it should be legal to run over drunk people if they are in the road, keep britan clean

drunk or not should be legal to run them over for been on the road in the first place, i mean we dont drive on there pavement do we? lol

very true andy, does my head in when they look at you as if you shouldnt be driving on the road. also im now ####ting it as ive had an email from the insurance company saying urgent, get in touch or the policy will be cancelled, therefore the insurance will be void for when the accident happened. this cant be happening to me

very true andy, does my head in when they look at you as if you shouldnt be driving on the road. also im now ####ting it as ive had an email from the insurance company saying urgent, get in touch or the policy will be cancelled, therefore the insurance will be void for when the accident happened. this cant be happening to me

surly if you was insured at the time, then you was, even if the insurer decides not to insure you at a later date,

Back