tiny update

Spike

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave
I know i've not been a member here very long, but i've been trying to sort some decent mods out to my micra, as of yet, I havent posted any pictures of my car on here yet, however, im taking my car to portsmouth and if everything goes to plan, id should have a fair bit done, then ill post a blog up (im sure ive written a guide or two on doing one or two things that are not yet featured in the DIY section - there also to come (Y) ).

Anyway, my seats came today, so heres a few pictures...

(this one is me testing out the seats) :D

Haha, love the second pic... Reminds me of when I was 6 with the papr plates, lol

Can't wait to see it in the car :p

yeah im really pleased with the seats, cant wait to get them fitted and get the harnesses on :D

and I must have long hair... cos baldness comes on early in my family!!! :p

nice seats mate, will they be in before portsmouth? ;)

oh and my hair is nearly down to my shoulders i look like a right girl :p

i think its something to do with the south west lol

NeX said:
nice seats mate, will they be in before portsmouth? ;)

oh and my hair is nearly down to my shoulders i look like a right girl :p

i think its something to do with the south west lol

Is there a meet in portsmouth soon?

Just been down to my garage, there going to modify the original frames, some welding, and a few bits of welding here any there, he said he'd do it for £35 a seat!, so thats just as much i'd would have had to have set aside for subframes!

dropping the car into the garage tomorrow about 8.30ish and picking up at end of the day.

happy :D

ollie240585 said:
Excellent stuff spike.

We look forward to pics of the installation!!!

you still Coming week saturday? cos ill have alot done by then?, then im gonna post my blog on here! i've been keeping a record of everything as im going along (Y)

Spike said:
you still Coming week saturday? cos ill have alot done by then?, then im gonna post my blog on here! i've been keeping a record of everything as im going along (Y)

Yeah, might be unemployed by then, but i'll still be coming!!!

ollie240585 said:
Yeah, might be unemployed by then, but i'll still be coming!!!

Yeah I saw your post on that :down: hope everything works out for you, and I cant wait to see your motor, as im lining up for the skirts and back bumper hopefully (Y)

Spike said:
Yeah I saw your post on that :down: hope everything works out for you, and I cant wait to see your motor, as im lining up for the skirts and back bumper hopefully (Y)

Got to remember I've only "bodged" my skirts on to say the least. A pro would do them a lot better, that was my plan.....but it's kind of fallen on the back burner for the time being!!

ollie240585 said:
Got to remember I've only "bodged" my skirts on to say the least. A pro would do them a lot better, that was my plan.....but it's kind of fallen on the back burner for the time being!!

yeah I remember your PM, somthing about the skirts being a straight fit to 5 dr, but cos yours was a 3dr you needed to modify them slightly... still cant wait to see what you've done!

Back