An update (with pics)

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
ok so its been a while but i have got the whole whiteline kit on now and wow it is so much fun :glance: unreal handeling i cant believe it has got so much better but it has. pic's to follow

i also have fitted a janspeed manifold cheers andy b *top bloke*
(and mike for putting me in touch)

right, at japshow i had the manifold fitted but it was fouling on the fr anti rollbar so the castor kit sorted that out today no more embarresing rattles.

ok so the setup now stands at...

front wheels: 1 degree of toe in
negative 1.5 degrees of camber
positive 3.2 degrees of castor

the car sits very very firmly on the road and feels like it will grip for EVER and more lol havent tested it much yet as it was late after a long + traffic and m'way journey, even still i managed to gave it plenty when the oportunity arose and i am SO impressed i LOVE my car at the moment :)

its swift ish and it handels like no other thing ive been in.

i took the car along to westmidlands m'sport today and anthony was very helpful indeed, while he was on he replaced the lower arms and the cv gaitors too so its all looking s####y and new up front and i shouldnt have to touch them again. MOT in december should be fine now :)

finally the pics, looking well s####y indeed if i do say so, oh they are camera phone images and it was dark so ive up'd the contrast and the brightness so you can make things out much easier.

28-Undercar1(web).jpg

25-Undercar2(web).jpg

2-Undercar4(web).jpg

18-Undercar5(web).jpg

4-UndercarR(web).jpg

Is that new wishbones you have put on too? Looking good, was waiting on someone giving the full kit a review before thinking of getting something like this!

Daz :alien:

K10Daz said:
Is that new wishbones you have put on too? Looking good, was waiting on someone giving the full kit a review before thinking of getting something like this!

Daz :alien:

new lower arms, you want a review? i can write on if you want but TBH the easiest way to explain it is 10/10. :love: i love this setup, its awesome!

is the lower arms part of the kit too or did you just renew them whilst everything was off the car anyway? Im tempted now likes!

Daz

they needed replacing anyway, best money i have spent on the car i reckon. money well spend. i would 100% reccommend it to everyone!

Back