little update...

tommo

Ex. Club Member
so theres no silver tints - i saw the light lol, theres a cat back zost, reset ecu to suit, red drums and calipers and red grill - the story behind that is that i wanted somethin done to the front to make people think 'old on that aint a standard micra' i like it if you's dont lol

imag0003.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

89ceadde.jpg

enjoy - cos i bloody do lol

next up is decat in a couple of weeks as soon as raceworx has his car back on the road, then manifold and mappable ecu

bring it on !!!

lookin good tommo, yea its good to stand out n make ppl relise it aint standard

my splitters r gettin fitted as i speak :D

cheers!

now mot tax n insurance im gonna get some more power in it, ive kept up wiv a zetec s and walloped a 106 xsi as it is currently, so more is on the cards all good and legal!

thats cool i think the silver / red / black colour scheme will work very well, diferent too which is nice. original!

oh and good news bout the tints coming off looks much better now.

Dave

problem is, i dont know how far to go with the red, im not keen on colour coding in silver, i think it looks a bit tacky, besides that, i like the black silver contrast...

i dkeep it in small splashes here and there if ya know what i mean, the main colour is silver..then black..then small bits of red,

after all its a bright colour and you dont need too much of it to know its there, you dont wanna go overkill IMO

just got a black primera 3 spoke steerin weel to replace the shoddy standard basic btm of the range twonk lol

Back