K11 black and crystal clear headlights group buy

this is really pitiful, who doesnt have 100 quid laying around, im sure if a nismo grill came up for 100 theyd have it in a sec, your letting the micra community down boys!:(

/\ you're joking my nismo spoiler and rear splitter hasn't sold and they're cheap compared to what I had to pay to get them landed here

To spark your interest, especially if you have a black one...

vbgarage.php

vbgarage.php

The price AMY is quoting is actually pretty good, when I pioneeringly bought the LHD ones back in 2005 it cost me nearly £180 after import duties etc!

Thanks James,
Micramike, I don't know you try to do the community the favour and they throw it back in you face! lol, just joking, I appreciate times are hard, I'm just sorry I can't get them any cheaper
Kris, unfortunately I need to order 6 as a minimum, this isn't a cost issue it's a tooling/manufacturing issue.
I normally wouldn't mind just going ahead and ordering 6 sets, maybe if they were for a civic or something but if I can only shift 4 sets on here I fear I might be stuck with the remaining 2 for ever, I'll have a little think about doing it though.

These are gonna be all ok for Mot light tests E-regs etc. right? (not that i really mind lol)
When do you need payment by? fwn

I'm interested too.. if full payment is at around 3 weeks to a month then im in!

PRE-FACELIFT

1. Will930 - black
2. Kris C - Black
3. Micramike - Black
4. johnbr6 - Black
5. Mickey&me - Black

FACELIFT

1. Daniel - black

PRE-FACELIFT

1. Will930 - black
2. Kris C - Black
3. Micramike - Black
4. johnbr6 - Black
5. Mickey&me - Black
6. Shaun (dependant on payment date)

FACELIFT

1. Daniel - black

And daniel don't want this no more so his name doesn't really need to be here....

1. Will930 - black
2. Kris C - Black
3. Micramike - Black
4. johnbr6 - Black
5. Mickey&me - Black
7. Nissan K11 - Clear
8. joshbl - Black
FACELIFT

1. Daniel - black

1. Will930 - black
2. Kris C - Black
3. Micramike - Black
4. johnbr6 - Black
5. Mickey&me - Black
7. Nissan K11 - Clear
8. joshbl - Black

Thought I'd edit it a little :p

Unlucky Daniel :(

But thank ###### for that. Now when can we get them:grinning:

Johnbr6 i feel like giving you a high five with joy lol

To be honest i'm not sure about the E marking I can try to find out. I'll get the ball rolling straight away then I will be in touch about deposits, the remainder will not be required until they arrive with me wich will be a couple of months.

To be honest i'm not sure about the E marking I can try to find out. I'll get the ball rolling straight away then I will be in touch about deposits, the remainder will not be required until they arrive with me wich will be a couple of months.
i'm not really fussed about Emarking to be honest with you as long as i don't have to change em out every year for mot i'll buy 'em :)

capnmchl, no it's not too late.

Ok everyone who is interested please send a deposit of £25 for black or £18 for clear I will allow until the 31st of this month for the deposits to be paid and then the lights will be ordered. If anyone has a specific problem relating to this then please let me know ASAP.
I will require a further £100 as final payment when the lights have arrived with me before I send them on, this will be required within a reasonable time of parts arriving. The deposit is 100% refundable should the group buy fall through.
Please be aware that the lights will be manufactured for this group buy and I have been quoted approximately 2 months for manufacture and delivery, these are aftermarket parts so as ever may require adjustment or modification to fit. As these parts are aftermarket and not OEM I can't garauntee that they will be 100% road legal and mot passable, but as discussed above they should be fine.

If you agree to the above please send you deposits to [email protected] and we will get the ball rolling!! at last!! Please send your MSC user name with your deposits.

any questions, please ask

Thank you

My payday isn't until next month.... on the 21st lol!
i'll have a look at my bank now...
and By MSN name you mean MSC?

Deposit Sent... Need Confirmation please :grinning:

List of People Who have Deposited... (we like lists don't we?)

Shaun
Josh
Ash - mickey&me

Sorry I forgot to send my name, doh. Its from email( k888 cee @ gmail.com), no spaces.

List of People Who have Deposited... (we like lists don't we?)

Shaun
Josh
Ash - mickey&me
Kris C

Is it okay if I sent payment on the 1st? I get payed on the last day of the month and I spent all this months fixing the car up, much appreciated if you can wait for mine please sorry for delaying :( :( :(

Bad news, I'm really really sorry about this, the company that I was due to get these from have today told me that they are not able to make the lights in RHD anymore, even though I have previously confirmed with them several times that they will be made in RHD. I will therefore regrettably put the GB on hold and immediately refund all deposits. I will contact another manufacturer that I have dealt with previously and see if they are able to help. The lights are avaiable in LHD but thats not much good to us. Please accept my apologies, I'm gutted about this. If anyone hasn't received their deposit back or has any problems please let me know. I will update this thread when I know more.
Thanks

I think i may cry, thanks as Shaun said for the quick refund. I will be on this again if you find a new supplier (Y)

Back